What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Music has lyrics and vocals these days? :?

Someone should tell Devin Townsend...Although he's a f**king legend...

Johns Magic

Referee
When people say "there's plenty more fish in the sea" when you're heartbroken over a girl. I know they're only trying to help, and it is true, but seriously, f**k that, I only want one fish dammit!

Crusher

Coach
1. margarine lids falling to the floor face down.
2. thinking of a great thread and having someone beat you to it!

Martli

Coach
1. When you're in an argument and the other person says "you don't have to shout" becuase they're losing the argument.

2. When you're in a group conversation and someone brings up a point that has no relevance to the conversation because they can't think of anything to say and just want to be centre of attention.

3. When you ask a question like "what is the time" and get a completely irellevant answer like "it was 9:00". Please be direct!

That's it for now.

Martli

Coach
Oh, an first year uni students who think that they're better than people who opted not to go to uni and think that going to uni is their automatic ticket to being rich. Unfortunately most of them do my course :x

Crusher

Coach
Martli said:
1. When you're in an argument and the other person says "you don't have to shout" becuase they're losing the argument.

2. When you're in a group conversation and someone brings up a point that has no relevance to the conversation because they can't think of anything to say and just want to be centre of attention.

3. When you ask a question like "what is the time" and get a completely irellevant answer like "it was 9:00". Please be direct!

That's it for now.

Marti,

all you need to say here is 'do you find me attarctive?'