What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
When you answer the phone with the traditional "Hello" and the person on the other end says ".........hello" which is then followed by a deathly silence. FFS I said hello, now f**king talk to me :fist:

Oh and at home when you jump into the shower and there is sweet FA in the shower gel container because the person before you was too lazy to top it up

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Martli said:
Oh, an first year uni students who think that they're better than people who opted not to go to uni and think that going to uni is their automatic ticket to being rich. Unfortunately most of them do my course :x

Ugh, even worse... when you're not a Uni student and your friends who chose to go to Uni think they're better and then all they talk about is Uni Uni Uni :fist:.

The way I see it I now have a fulltime job after doing a quicker course and I'm getting paid more than I imagined I'd have so why bother with Uni when I got an earlier leg-up into the industry I want to be in?

Choppies

Coach
Tell em to f**k off to a protest.
f**king rent a crowds don't know what they are protesting. Tell em to f**k off and eat their noodles and tofu.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Just Another 'Dogs Supporter said:
Ugh, even worse... when you're not a Uni student and your friends who chose to go to Uni think they're better and then all they talk about is Uni Uni Uni :fist:.

God, i couldn't stand that.

"Just shut the f**k up!"