What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
Yes I am a Kiwi... but its you who has the fascination with sheep, not I.

What im amazed about is that a sheep rooter and a disingenuous rugby league (whatever u think u are- no fan in my book) like u is a moderator on a rugby league website!? An amazing concern for rugby league people that you are on this site. Perhaps you are part of the union strategy of subverting real issues so union can continue on its merry way of keeping rugby league down? Hope those sheep know of your twisted ways! :relaxed:

Te Kaha

First Grade
What im amazed about is that a sheep rooter and a disingenuous rugby league (whatever u think u are- no fan in my book) like u is a moderator on a rugby league website!? An amazing concern for rugby league people that you are on this site. Perhaps you are part of the union strategy of subverting real issues so union can continue on its merry way of keeping rugby league down? Hope those sheep know of your twisted ways! :relaxed:

I'll just enter that into babel-fish to translate that rant into English...

translating...

"Stallion" says "I molest sheep and hear voices in my head telling me all about conspiracies against Rugby League."

Stallion

First Grade
I'll just enter that into babel-fish to translate that rant into English...

translating...

"Stallion" says "I molest sheep and hear voices in my head telling me all about conspiracies against Rugby League."

Sheep rooter the information being discussed are realities otherwise rugby league would be well and truelly the dominant rugby code worldwide some 30 years ago, perhaps even before then? If union didnt do its dirty tricks that u deny. Go ponder that. Dont think u will as the truth would upset your version of the unwarranted and deceit ridden existence and propagation of union. Dont hurt the sheep too much as you are definitely not helping rugby league.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Sheep rooter the information being discussed are realities otherwise rugby league would be well and truelly the dominant rugby code worldwide some 30 years ago, perhaps even before then? If union didnt do its dirty tricks that u deny. Go ponder that. Dont think u will as the truth would upset your version of the unwarranted and deceit ridden existence and propagation of union. Dont hurt the sheep too much as you are definitely not helping rugby league.
More lies and bullshit... and your love of mentioning sheep shows what kind of person you are... a bit like a certain Aussie league player attempting to rape a dog... sex with animals sure sounds like an aussie thing.

Stallion

First Grade
More lies and bullshit... and your love of mentioning sheep shows what kind of person you are... a bit like a certain Aussie league player attempting to rape a dog... sex with animals sure sounds like an aussie thing.

Look sheep rooter. If you acknowledged the wrong doings that have and are being experienced by rugby league in NZ and elsewhere then I think we can have a positive discussion. Might even make progress! Or its back to Nancy & Neil for u.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Look sheep rooter. If you acknowledged the wrong doings that have and are being experienced by rugby league in NZ and elsewhere then I think we can have a positive discussion. Might even make progress! Or its back to Nancy & Neil for u.

*you
You must be a terrible teacher if you can't even post in English... it must be for the other reason you like hanging around small children.Between that and your penchant for your named animals it's a wonder you have the time or energy to post. It also explains why you have so many on here calling you out and insulting you, everyone can see what a degenerate you are.

Stallion

First Grade
*you
You must be a terrible teacher if you can't even post in English... it must be for the other reason you like hanging around small children.Between that and your penchant for your named animals it's a wonder you have the time or energy to post. It also explains why you have so many on here calling you out and insulting you, everyone can see what a degenerate you are.

Fat fingers! However im tougher than u think. Rugby league needs to be tough with people like u in its midst!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Fat fingers! However im tougher than u think. Rugby league needs to be tough with people like u in its midst!
*I'm
*you x2
*It's
You're getting worse with every post... you thinking about your sheep and young children must be taxing you a little too much.

Stallion

First Grade
*I'm
*you x2
*It's
You're getting worse with every post... you thinking about your sheep and young children must be taxing you a little too much.

Lol. You stick to deflecting and twisting genuine issues in rugby league and rooting those sheep. Ive got a few conversations to catch up with mates whom are all sportsmen and will have a good laugh at the so called rugby league fans on this site. Mind you their are some good genuine dudes as well. But u are not one of them. Make sure that flock is well serviced!

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. You stick to deflecting and twisting genuine issues in rugby league and rooting those sheep. Ive got a few conversations to catch up with mates whom are all sportsmen and will have a good laugh at the so called rugby league fans on this site. Mind you their are some good genuine dudes as well. But u are not one of them. Make sure that flock is well serviced!
*I've
*there
*You

I'm sure you will catch up with your "mates" what did you call them? oh that's right "Nancy & Neil". I don't think they will enjoy you mating with them however.

Stallion

First Grade
I'm only saying what is being said here in NZ. The general public who are not hardcore league fans will get the info from the media. And generally, the media has been rather negative because of the mickey mouse rules and all this nation swapping that happened last week. Just have a read of the comments on the below articles...not my words:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/97672540/issac-luke-could-have-played-for-ireland-at-rugby-league-world-cup--coach
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...nd-eligibility-rules-as-nzrl-seek-cutoff-date
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...ust-be-changed-after-jason-taumalolo-flipflop
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/opini...er-jason-taumalolo-an-embarrassment-for-kiwishttps://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/opini...er-jason-taumalolo-an-embarrassment-for-kiwis

I'm so happy for Tonga to have a strong team.....but how good is it to see Tonga have gone from having two domestic players in the squad from 2013 to zero for this year? Samoa has gone from one domestic player in 2013 to zero this year.

I don't know why you are so hung up about scorelines? Rugby League seams so fixated on scorelines instead of having genuine League playing nations which would generate far more publicity and attraction to the average sports fan. In the past years, we have lost the likes of Russia and South Africa only to be replaced by nations like Lebanon, Scotland, Italy and Ireland (to an extent) who are 95% heritage based players. Is it little wonder the Scotland domestic league has died...

Have a look at the past sporting world cups NZ has had here, they have been generally well supported because Kiwis love to back the underdogs - as that is what our country is built upon - punching above our weight. Instead, how are you meant to sell a Tonga vs Samoa game when they find out only a couple of players were actually born there and none of them has played any league there (granted a couple of 'Samoan' players played a test there last year)?

I really take my hat off to USA for what they have done this time around. I was extremely critical of the squad they selected in 2013.You can create a pretty strong case to show that what they achieved in 2013 hasn't really done anything for the game in the country, but what they are doing this year will. Watch they will be one of the fan favourites this year.

Just because a nation has a domestic competition doesn't mean anything if the national team is nearly all heritage based players...how good is it in the 17 years since Lebanon last played in an RLWC that they can only commit to having one domestic player??? Yet they can use four domestic players to smash a nearly an entirely domestic-based South African team to qualify.

What Dale and I are asking for is COMMITTED players or players who actually have come from the domestic competition....to me in 2008 we had a starting point to restart the RLWC where I guess heritage based teams were to be expected....fast forward nine years and Samoa, Tonga, and Scotland have shown little interest in actually developing their domestic players...in fact they have done barely anything since 20000. At least Ireland are starting to turn that around now...but then again they would have taken Issac Luke if he had the correct documentation!!!

How many of these players will back up for Samoa or Tonga next year?

Points are taken. However underpinning all these issues you put up is a hostile environment courtesy of rugby union biggotry. The top end of town and government have shown little empathy for the code of rugby league. This basically has its foundation from an exclusive private school system worldwide that engenders a bias against rugby league. That's the source of the issue and good governance and proactive challenging from strong rugby league bodies such as in Australia should be happening against this unfair treatment of the game for the greater benefit of rugby league.

Stallion

First Grade
If French RL history is your bag Emu, try a book called Champagne Rugby. It's about the 1950 and 1955 France tours to Australia.

If understanding how rugby league was undermined by a scared big brother in union read The Forbidden Game by Mike Rylance. Mind you France isn't the only example of unions repression of RL. Some telltale accounts of what has transpired in South Africa and other parts of the world are there to unearth with a bit of searching.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Channel 7 showed some news on the world cup. I note they give union a fair plug as well. Considering rugby league will rate very well compared to union I think its unwarranted publicity for union. Wonder if all Australian capital cities will be shown the world cup opener like union gets?

Stallion

First Grade
To the editor. I'm dissappointed that this relevant information that is very real is put in a 'theory' thread. This repression is happening and directly relates to rugby league's massive issues in gaining worldwide traction as a popular sport. Just think it's better if these points are shown in the various expansion and development threads where originally posted. Unfortunately this valid discourse is pigeonholed as a 'conspiracy theory' instead of the harsh reality that international rugby league finds itself immersed in.

Te Kaha

First Grade
To the editor. I'm dissappointed that this relevant information that is very real is put in a 'theory' thread. This repression is happening and directly relates to rugby league's massive issues in gaining worldwide traction as a popular sport. Just think it's better if these points are shown in the various expansion and development threads where originally posted. Unfortunately this valid discourse is pigeonholed as a 'conspiracy theory' instead of the harsh reality that international rugby league finds itself immersed in.

It's really quite simple... There have been many complaints about your hijacking of threads due to your singular perception that there is a world wide conspiracy against League.
Therefore, any of your posts that don'y strictly adhere to the thread topic are moved to your very own thread where you can post to your hearts content without annoying those who post about the actual topics of those threads.

As an aside, since this thread was created there haven't been many complaints about your posting. NOT a coincidence.

Stallion

First Grade
It's really quite simple... There have been many complaints about your hijacking of threads due to your singular perception that there is a world wide conspiracy against League.
Therefore, any of your posts that don'y strictly adhere to the thread topic are moved to your very own thread where you can post to your hearts content without annoying those who post about the actual topics of those threads.

As an aside, since this thread was created there haven't been many complaints about your posting. NOT a coincidence.

So is this your dirty work Te Kaha? And I have received plenty of 'likes' so not sure your persecution and singlibg me out is a faur thing at all. Perhaps you may look at yourself?!

Te Kaha

First Grade
So is this your dirty work Te Kaha? And I have received plenty of 'likes' so not sure your persecution and singlibg me out is a faur thing at all. Perhaps you may look at yourself?!

I'm just reporting to you what has happened. You can complain via the website to admin if you like, i don't think you will like the response but you are welcome to try.

Instead of thinking the world is out to get you, you might want to look at why only some of your posts are moved, the ones that actually stay on topic... i know it will be hard for you to admit you are wrong... but it will be a good growth thing for you.

Stallion

First Grade
I'm just reporting to you what has happened. You can complain via the website to admin if you like, i don't think you will like the response but you are welcome to try.

Instead of thinking the world is out to get you, you might want to look at why only some of your posts are moved, the ones that actually stay on topic... i know it will be hard for you to admit you are wrong... but it will be a good growth thing for you.

Lol. You just keep to denying that rugby league isn't being given a fair go in New Zealand schooling. That's your go you rock solid 'rugby league?' fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts