What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
To the editor. I would appreciate the name of this thread changing the word 'conspiracy' to REALITY.
No

The thread title is accurate
Unproven conspiracies - Check
Going off on Tangents - Check
Thread Hijacking - Check
Outright lying - Check

Title is 100% accurate.

Stallion

First Grade
No

The thread title is accurate
Unproven conspiracies - Check
Going off on Tangents - Check
Thread Hijacking - Check
Outright lying - Check

Title is 100% accurate.

I see your judgement alligns itself with the biggots making decisions and following union advice in the 'esteemed' International 'Sports Accord' organisation! Wonder if you will sign a petition that requests rugby league be recognised as a sport? I have my doubts.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I see your judgement alligns itself with the biggots making decisions and following union advice in the 'esteemed' International 'Sports Accord' organisation! Wonder if you will sign a petition that requests rugby league be recognised as a sport? I have my doubts.
Sports Accord doesn't exist... You would think a teacher would do a little research. But then I doubt you actually are a teacher, you're way too stupid for that.

Stallion

First Grade
You know the organisation that's being referred to. I note that's a shady trait of your contributions. (Technically correct garbage ) Answer the question you union troll. Are you signing the petition seeking rugby league to be recognised as a SPORT? As you may or may not know rugby union is using this as an excuse for their friends in high places to circumvent any chance of rugby league gaining government funding in many countries around the world. If you are a rugby league fan you will sign otherwise get back to those sheep you union gimp!

Stallion

First Grade
Sports Accord doesn't exist... You would think a teacher would do a little research. But then I doubt you actually are a teacher, you're way too stupid for that.

Sign the pettion you union troll! Or otherwise continue on with your shady and dodgy intent in this rugby league website.

Te Kaha

First Grade
You know the organisation that's being referred to. I note that's a shady trait of your contributions. (Technically correct garbage ) Answer the question you union troll. Are you signing the petition seeking rugby league to be recognised as a SPORT? As you may or may not know rugby union is using this as an excuse for their friends in high places to circumvent any chance of rugby league gaining government funding in many countries around the world. If you are a rugby league fan you will sign otherwise get back to those sheep you union gimp!

"Technically Correct"? You mean the truth... something you wouldn't know if it came up and bit you on your malformed face. You have so many lies on this thread its clearly habitual.

And then there is the "Friends in high places" conspiracy again.. that never gets old. Its responsible for so many of Leagues failings and yet you cant substantiate the claim.

Stallion

First Grade
"Technically Correct"? You mean the truth... something you wouldn't know if it came up and bit you on your malformed face. You have so many lies on this thread its clearly habitual.

And then there is the "Friends in high places" conspiracy again.. that never gets old. Its responsible for so many of Leagues failings and yet you cant substantiate the claim.

Have you signed the petition yet sheep rooter?

Stallion

First Grade
Have you signed the petition yet? I managed to have one of my union bias/ private school educated mates sign it last night. He actually would rather follow rugby league than that union. When he heard of what's happening to rugby league with this lack of recognition and how its been used as an excuse by various governments to not fund the code he decided to register on the petition. Wonder if a union troll/ biggot such as yourself will sign?

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Have you signed the petition yet? I managed to have one my union bias/ private school educated mates sign it last night. He actually would rather follow rugby league than that union. When he heard of what's happening to rugby league with this lack of recognition and how its been used as an excuse by various governments to not fund the code he decided to register on the petition. Wonder if a union troll/ biggot such as yourself will sign?
More lies from you... no surprises at all.

Stallion

First Grade
You pathetic and ignorant thing! Fancy not wanting to sign a petition that is clearly about how unfair rugby league is being treated by those at the big end of town. I see your insurgency job on this rugby league website is a stoic show of the biggotry you and your union ' friends' do so well against the code of rugby league. Shame on you!

Stallion

First Grade
Over 7000 in this worthy petition and rising! Mind you their are contributors in this website that are labeling this plight rugby league is up against as 'lies' . One of them is a moderator? Quite astounding! I acknowledge we dont get on however after explaining the scenario and intent of this worthy petition he refuses to sign. No doubt a true biggot disturbingly within a rugby league website?

Stallion

First Grade
People deserve more of this sport (and it IS a sport) but are continually let down by so called administrators who are happy with their and RL's lot and want to cling on to their little empires.

Granted the administrators have been apathetic to the issues that face rugby league. Likewise its true their is another code that is deliberately limiting and stopping rugby league's progress and that does not occur with for instance a universally popular football code such as soccer. A key difference. One wonders had rugby league not been the subject of such poor treatment , courtesy of another code, how big the sport of rugby league would be?

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
You pathetic and ignorant thing! Fancy not wanting to sign a petition that is clearly about how unfair rugby league is being treated by those at the big end of town. I see your insurgency job on this rugby league website is a stoic show of the biggotry you and your union ' friends' do so well against the code of rugby league. Shame on you!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH "insurgency job" "big end of town"... you may be pathetic... but you are funny!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Over 7000 in this worthy petition and rising! Mind you their are contributors in this website that are labeling this plight rugby league is up against as 'lies' . One of them is a moderator? Quite astounding! I acknowledge we dont get on however after explaining the scenario and intent of this worthy petition he refuses to sign. No doubt a true biggot disturbingly within a rugby league website?
You truly don't know anything! You are either lying about your profession or the state of education in Aus is at an all time low!

Stallion

First Grade
Once again you prove the adage that "assumption is the mother of all f**k ups"... and you certainly are a f**k up!

If that's code for 'yes' and you have signed the petition then you have done something useful. Well done. If not back to the sheep yard Te Kaha!

Stallion

First Grade
Just hope you have signed that petition. Everything else you have dribbled over your time in this site will be forgiven with the good intent of signing this long overdue petition for rugby league to be accepted as a sport in its own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.