What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
Again you are being hypocritical.

You are demanding that a sport change its name or calling it by something else, while demanding that others do the same.

The sport you call "Union" calls itself "Rugby". you are demanding that people call it "Union" while demanding others call "League" "Rugby League".

you really are losing it!

Dummy . In northern England most people refer to rugby as in rugby league! That's the way it is. In Australia try to respect the local nomenclature. Your current stance on a designated rugby league site is rude and inappropriate for most Australian readers. It shows a biased upbringing (no doubt in NZ or a private school)which necessarily subordinates rugby league.

Pommy

Coach
Glad you brought that up. My point is that when in a role on a rugby league website based in Australia you respect the nomen cloture and don't disrespect local norms . Rugby league and rugby union and soccer fine. Union or League is fine but don't 'rugby' for union on an Australian rugbyleague website.It's nothe appropriate nor respectful to the locals whom are by far rugby league fans in numbers!

Do you teach English? Please tell me you don’t.

Valheru

Coach
Dummy . In northern England most people refer to rugby as in rugby league! That's the way it is. In Australia try to respect the local nomenclature. Your current stance on a designated rugby league site is rude and inappropriate for most Australian readers. It shows a biased upbringing (no doubt in NZ or a private school)which necessarily subordinates rugby league.

No it isn't

You are a complete nutter.

Stallion

First Grade
No it isn't

You are a complete nutter.

I see the peanut gallery is in force. Call me what you like! I'm on the right path. Don't care about cheap shots. Just don't like bigotry.
In my visit to northern England the locals often referred to rugbyleague as rugby. I would often check and confirm with "league" and the answer would be "yes". Plus a magazine about rugby league from that way is called "Open Rugby" as well!

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Dummy . In northern England most people refer to rugby as in rugby league! That's the way it is.

You really are spastic. I have already stated that any "League" fan can call their code Rugby. And I am well aware that northern England calls League Rugby. However New Zealand isn't Northern England. I truly hope for your students sake you know this. So your point is Moot.

In Australia try to respect the local nomenclature.
I'm not in Australia, I'm not Australian, i don't have to respect anything you believe.

Your current stance on a designated rugby league site is rude and inappropriate for most Australian readers.
How are you speaking for "Most" Australian Readers? Even the vast majority on this website think you are an idiot.

It shows a biased upbringing (no doubt in NZ or a private school)which necessarily subordinates rugby league.
Once again, telling lies. My upbringing was in one of the poorest parts of wellington, VERY working class. I attended a state school and played League over the years for Randwick, The Raiders and Marist Northern. And guess what. Every single one of them called the code they played and loved "League". Its a cultural thing. One you should respect, since you are demanding others should respect your culture.

Stallion

First Grade
Btw. I appreciate the name change. But would still prefer "Repression issues concerning rugby league " as a more accurate and informative thread name.

Valheru

Coach
I see the peanut gallery is in force. Call me what you like! I'm on the right path. Don't care about cheap shots. Just don't like bigotry.
In my visit to northern England the locals often referred to rugbyleague as rugby. I would often check and confirm with "league" and the answer would be "yes". Pretty a magazine about rugby league from that way is called "Open Rugby" as well!

Did you actually look at the part i bolded in your post i quoted? It had nothing to do with northern england.

I am not offended that union is simply called 'rugby' and i don't know anyone who is.

Whatwhere

Juniors
I thoroughly enjoy my profession. HOLIDAY time has commenced for my vocation and you being a private school twat would know "f**k all"(f**k all) about genuine Aussie culture. Seriously! ? What are you doing on a rugby league website? There is a big chance your school did not allow rugby league on its grounds, especially in senior years!

So you work at a private school then because the public High School that is literally just around the corner from my house doesn't finish until Wednesday. The same as pretty much every school both public and private in my area.

You must hate all of those private school twats you are around on a daily basis. Also, let's assume you are on holidays. That still doesn't excuse the fact that you seems to be able to post during the school day throughout the year. Time in which as a teacher you would be getting paid to actually teach students.

Last edited:

Whatwhere

Juniors
You would think a teacher could have this figured out by now.
Obviosuly he’s actually the caretaker with special needs that the school gets money for employing. You can just imagine the real teachers ‘yes stallion you’re a good teacher, now just mop up that piss in the corner’

:D It's probably his own piss.

Stallion

First Grade
Did you actually look at the part i bolded in your post i quoted? It had nothing to do with northern england.

I am not offended that union is simply called 'rugby' and i don't know anyone who is.

I do. And if you are a smart rugby-league fan you will work out it gives rugby league a secondary status to union!

Stallion

First Grade
So you work at a private school then because the public High School that is literally just around the corner from my house doesn't finish until Wednesday. The same as pretty much every school both public and private in my area.

You must hate all of those private school twats you are around on a daily basis. Also, let's assume you are on holidays. That still doesn't excuse the fact that you seems to be able to post during the school day throughout the year. Time in which as a teacher you would be getting paid to actually teach students.

Idiot! I teach at public and Catholic schools and plenty of them. In fact I'm teaching tomorrow and Wednesday and do have time during breaks to see what garbage or otherwise people come up with on this site. I am genuinely interested in rugby league and being an ex player /coach and administrator assists me in my understanding of the issues relating to this "repressed ' code.

Stallion

First Grade

You are a private school twat on a rugby league website. f**k off! :relaxed:

Whatwhere

Juniors
Idiot! I teach at public and Catholic schools and plenty of them. In fact I'm teaching tomorrow and Wednesday and do have time during breaks to see what garbage or otherwise people come up with on this site. I am genuinely interested in rugby league and being an ex player /coach and administrator assists me in my understanding of the issues relating to this "repressed ' code.

You said you were on 'HOLIDAYS'. That's exactly how you wrote it.Yet, you're teaching tomorrow. Which would suggest that you're not. And you teach across several public and Catholic schools. You do realise that every Catholic school is a fee paying institution. Which makes them..........private schools.

Stallion

First Grade
You really are spastic. I have already stated that any "League" fan can call their code Rugby. And I am well aware that northern England calls League Rugby. However New Zealand isn't Northern England. I truly hope for your students sake you know this. So your point is Moot.

I'm not in Australia, I'm not Australian, i don't have to respect anything you believe.

How are you speaking for "Most" Australian Readers? Even the vast majority on this website think you are an idiot.

Once again, telling lies. My upbringing was in one of the poorest parts of wellington, VERY working class. I attended a state school and played League over the years for Randwick, The Raiders and Marist Northern. And guess what. Every single one of them called the code they played and loved "League". Its a cultural thing. One you should respect, since you are demanding others should respect your culture.

Once again you are ignoring the cultural thing on this Australian based website. Rugby league and rugby union is fine. Even league and union but it's innaproprate for one to be called 'rugby' over the on an Australian rugby-league website. I'm glad you have recognised the northern English comment despite your biased (not your fault btw ) cultural upbringing . Some progress being made at last !

Whatwhere

Juniors
You are a private school twat on a rugby league website. f**k off! :relaxed:

You seem to be okay with Catholic schools. Which is odd as I haven't come across a single one that hasn't been fee paying which qualifies them as private schools. And I have what you could consider quite a lot of experience with them as I and my siblings (all three of them), cousins and currently my niece have all been educated in Catholic schools.

Pommy

Coach
Once again you are ignoring the cultural thing on this Australian based website. Rugby league and rugby union is fine. Even league and union but it's innaproprate for one to be called 'rugby' over the on an Australian rugby-league website. I'm glad you have recognised the northern English comment despite your biased (not your fault btw ) cultural upbringing . Some progress being made at last !

f**king hell who do you think you are, the thought police?
Go and play in traffic you insufferable cretin.

Stallion

First Grade
You said you were on 'HOLIDAYS'. That's exactly how you wrote it.Yet, you're teaching tomorrow. Which would suggest that you're not. And you teach across several public and Catholic schools. You do realise that every Catholic school is a fee paying institution. Which makes them..........private schools.

A different sort of private. Definitely not an Anglican private. Their are differences. Pray tell you don't strike me as a Catholic school person?

Whatwhere

Juniors
f**king hell who do you think you are, the thought police?
Go and play in traffic you insufferable cretin.

He's f**ked up here. He mentioned he was on holidays because those in his profession are already on holidays but has yet just claimed he is working tomorrow and Wednesday. He also mentioned that he works across a number of public and Catholic schools. Which suggests that he is either 1) Completely off his tits and full of shit (which is the most likely)or 2) Is telling the truth but is so incompetent that no school will hire him on a full time basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts