What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
I don't make claims that I cant back up with evidence.. so no, unlike you, I don't suffer form confirmation bias.
Lol. Another lie from Te Kaha. Their have been other contributors that have found you out and ofcourse I have on numerous occasions. The mere fact you don't appropriately name the codes respectfully and without bias shows your intent and ignorant background. (this is from a rugby league perspective -from a union perspective you are doing exactly what they want!)

Valheru

Coach
Lol. On the note of evidence. OK. The uninhibited growth of rugby league worldwide to a level way above the presence of ugly big brother union. If that happens my beliefs are I'll found. If not you will continue to deflect and deny the repression of rugby league courtesy of union power and manouverings.

Lol so only the surpassing of rugby union by rugby league on a world scale will convince you that rugby union had no part in the super league war?

You are a complete loon

Stallion

First Grade
Lol so only the surpassing of rugby union by rugby league on a world scale will convince you that rugby union had no part in the super league war?

You are a complete loon

No buddy! You're the one that's in the wrong. Then again it seems like you don't think rugby league could surpass union? Why is that! ? Have you got an idea the odds are stacked against RL!?

Valheru

Coach
You certainly know your garbage. Ignoring evidence supporting the repression logic that is being ridiculed. But you are laying your spoiling role very well. My pursuit is honorable. Yours is deflection for the sake of deceitfulness.
Btw. I've heard the versions of deflection and they don't convince me at all. The repression of rugby league follows logical steps for those whom are able to do so. These people (rugby union) have a motive and the means. Prove me wrong without scurrilous intent!

You haven't given me any evidence to ignore and i am not deflecting, i am directly addressing a claim that you have made.

Valheru

Coach
No buddy! You're the one that's in the wrong. Then again it seems like you don't think rugby league could surpass union? Why is that! ? Have you got an idea the odds are stacked against RL!?

Ah i see the old "if it doesn't happen then it mustn't be my fault" routine.

The victim mentality is strong in you.

Te Kaha

First Grade
And their is absolute logic to the superleague fiasco. The dots do join and I'm yet to see any valid alternative to the continued repression of a code that has not gotten the establishment friends it's ugly big brothered uses to great extent to repression it's younger son being code.

There, this is a perfect example of confirmation bias. You believe something so you fit the "facts" to match your belief. That's not logic at all.

The actual reason is Fox wanted League. so it laid out a shit load of money to get it. No other factors, no other players. Occam's Razor is usually correct.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Another lie from Te Kaha. Their have been other contributors that have found you out and ofcourse I have on numerous occasions. The mere fact you don't appropriately name the codes respectfully and without bias shows your intent and ignorant background. (this is from a rugby league perspective -from a union perspective you are doing exactly what they want!)

This is just more garbage. You have been found to lie on dozens of occasions. I have not once. Because I haven't.

Stallion

First Grade
they have plenty, though they are growing so much probably don't need them anymore.

Full throttle establishment repression of a football code! Incredible and we have rugby league people that can't see this? Even surmising that rugby league is a far superior sport to play doesn't prompt the question " Why is union so much bigger?" This in itself should create enquiry as to why rugby league has not grown as much as it should?!

Stallion

First Grade
Ah i see the old "if it doesn't happen then it mustn't be my fault" routine.

The victim mentality is strong in you.

Unfortunately the victim is rugby league! A sport you purport to follow!? Somehow I don't think your support of rugby league is genuine ? If at all! Probably as long as rugby league is subservient to union in the big scheme of things keeps you content.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The actual reason is Fox wanted League. so it laid out a shit load of money to get it. No other factors, no other players. Occam's Razor is usually correct.
This. There was a sniff of Packer's World Series cricket takeover about it all, except this time Packer wasn't the breakaway leader

Stallion

First Grade
This is just more garbage. You have been found to lie on dozens of occasions. I have not once. Because I haven't.

You are lying again! Pleeease. You have been found out before. Let's not forget or deny such fact which you are so adept at!

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
You have underestimated the Bears supporters both in northern & greater Sydney and around Australia. Those eyeballs alone are plenty. As well as the increased spice to valid local derbies. Also think you underestimate that first he good off the code is important as well. I would suggest a decent tv partner would want to promote and see the code that it's contracted improve developmentally and in the market place. Both are achieved with Central Coast Bears with minimal infrastructure imposts. Makes good sense for prudent rugby league people and businessmen I suggest. .

How many sets of eyes are we talking here? 10k? Let's be generous and say 50k. That is not enough to get broadcasters to cough up enough to cover the cost of the bears in the NRL let alone their presence add value to the comp.

Secondly, the only derby that pulls big crowds for Norths would be manly. Andy by big crowds we are talking 20k, which is just.... ok, not fantastic. One game at 20k and the rest at 10 - 14k is not enough to help raise the league attendance average either. Yes, Perth and NZ2 wil probably average crowds like this but their ceiling for growth is much higher and they would significantly add to the value of the broadcast deal over and above the cost of having them in the league.

You know what would promote the code better than the CC Bears? A second Brisbane team (essentially extinguishing Union & AFL in Brisbane) and a Perth team (giving us a national footprint). This is attractive to broadcasters and nation-wide sponsors. A tenth Sydney club, not so much.

Brisbane 2, NZ2 and Perth also have stadia ready to roll and would require minimal infrastructure. I know you are not against the inclusion of these clubs but I point this out because this is what the bears are up against if they want inclusion and their business case just doesn't stack up.

Stallion

First Grade
How many sets of eyes are we talking here? 10k? Let's be generous and say 50k. That is not enough to get broadcasters to cough up enough to cover the cost of the bears in the NRL let alone their presence add value to the comp.

Secondly, the only derby that pulls big crowds for Norths would be manly. Andy by big crowds we are talking 20k, which is just.... ok, not fantastic. One game at 20k and the rest at 10 - 14k is not enough to help raise the league attendance average either. Yes, Perth and NZ2 wil probably average crowds like this but their ceiling for growth is much higher and they would significantly add to the value of the broadcast deal over and above the cost of having them in the league.

You know what would promote the code better than the CC Bears? A second Brisbane team (essentially extinguishing Union & AFL in Brisbane) and a Perth team (giving us a national footprint). This is attractive to broadcasters and nation-wide sponsors. A tenth Sydney club, not so much.

Brisbane 2, NZ2 and Perth also have stadia ready to roll and would require minimal infrastructure. I know you are not against the inclusion of these clubs but I point this out because this is what the bears are up against if they want inclusion and their business case just doesn't stack up.

Guarantee Central Coast Bears v Newcastle Knights would be a sellout in Gosford . And also big if staged in Newcastle .

Valheru

Coach
?Strange response. I've responded but looked at what you have stated again!? Are you dyslexic?

Do you know what dyslexic means?

You think rugby league should be more populare world wide than rugby union but it isn't and because of that fact you believe there is a conspiracy to repress it.

That is a classic example of victim mentality.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Guarantee Central Coast Bears v Newcastle Knights would be a sellout in Gosford . And also big if staged in Newcastle .
The first instance of such a fixture indeed sold the stadium at Gosford out - however it was the first event at the venue, which added interest.

The subsequent matches involving the Knights at CCS over the following two seasons drew 18k then 8k.

So no, there's no guarantee.

Stallion

First Grade
Do you know what dyslexic means?

You think rugby league should be more populare world wide than rugby union but it isn't and because of that fact you believe there is a conspiracy to repress it.

That is a classic example of victim mentality.

No it's not. It's a genuine belief that rugby league is better to watch and play than union! I believe like many others believe that rugby league is far more attractive to play and watch than union.This necessarily promotes a question as to "Why is union bigger than league? " After some searching and seeing things at a personal level as well as reading well documented articles, books and anecdotal stories from others I have noted a link. That link being that union has been instrumental in causing problematic issues facing rugby league. Be it from the exclusion of rugby league from elite private schools, non recognition of the code as an international sport, government outlawing the code from countries (France), non funding of the codes development due to its non recognition as an international sport(numerous countries), jailing of RL entrepreneurs in the UAE, blacklisting/and warning off of footballers that choose to play rugby league (Ireland & elsewhere) and relatively poor negotiation outcomes(tv deals) given the popularity of the code compared to other codes in Australia.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Prove it, otherwise its just another unsubstantiated lie form you.

For a start : You are definitely not on this website for the benefit of rugby league. So let's get that straight! You have consistently defended union and deflected and ridiculed articles of fact. When you do read the article you denigrate the author! ? Pleeease Te Kaha.Don't embarass yourself on this union loving website you so adeptly moderate efficiently for your union overlords at their bequest and wishes.

Te Kaha

First Grade
For a start : You are definitely not on this website for the benefit of rugby league. So let's get that straight! You have consistently defended union and deflected and ridiculed articles of fact.When you do read the article you denigrate the author!

Once again you lie. The only time I "denigrated an author" was to point out that he WASN'T a journalist as you claimed. Which he wasn't, and it wasn't an article it was an opinion piece.
Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Pleeease Te Kaha.Don't embarass yourself on this union loving website you so adeptly moderate efficiently for your union overlords at their bequest and wishes.

Re-read this quote of yours and see why it is you who constantly embarrasses himself on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts