What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The lol@50uff$ troll thread

Well saturday will be the day your 2011 season ends see you in the forum saturday night :lol:i cant wait to see anasta's face blowing up at the refafter each try:crazy:that will be such a joy to watch cant wait!!!!!

one-eyed rabbitoh.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
for roosters fans who want to know just how souffs will be revved up for this clash, may be worthwhile purchasing yourself an original "book of feuds" - now only $5! (yes, you heard me correctly..)

bookoffueds320x320-08d601ca-5721-464a-87eb-b4d3e9e2bca6.jpg

roosterspage1320x320-1e7aec35-6f62-49f7-9c14-b9127ea50c1c.jpg

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/Shop/Fan-Accessories/Books/Book-Of-Feuds.html

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
see you all in the forum saturday night after souths put you out for 2011:lol:

one-eyed rabbitoh.

saturday night i'll be hanging out with my friends, as normal people do..

but hey, if your saturday nights involve waiting around an internet forum, who am i to begrudge you..

Monk

Referee
O-E-R, what do you believe will be the key factor in this game? How will souths play? what is your tip for the final scoreline?

Lambretta

First Grade
Hate to break it to the OP - but our season will end on the weekend before the Finals series. Up until then we have games scheduled.

If the OP is implying that our season will be over because Souths will defeat us and we'll be mathematically beyond being able to make the finals, then I would suggest his maths is slightly off.

If the OP believes that Souths are the reason we've played like a pack of spastics all year and lost far more games than we've won, then I would suggest that they don't really understand much about Rugby League.

Souths won't end our season early. We've already managed that all on our own. So f**k you.

adamkungl

Immortal
Firstly, lol@souffs

Secondly, we ended our own season weeks ago

Thirdly, you're a dud

Finally, Roosters 56-0

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so one eye is not just a racist, he's into beastiality too..

wow that's one quality fanbase right there..

adamkungl

Immortal
So...your mascot will rape ours? Isn't going to stop the flogging coming souffs way on the field.