What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOL@50UFFS Picture Thread.

konk4

Juniors
South Homebush Perth Gosford are an embarresment to the league. They are the joke of the NRL. They start every year being talked up as top 4 and this year were second favourites for the comp at one stage. But this pathetic joke of a choking club has missed the finals something like 26 times from the last 27 years. The NRL had more credability when they were booted out. Did Inglis play last night ?. Where is the big saviour their delusional pathetic supporters bragged about. At a decent club Inglis was a Superstar, at Homebush - Perth - Gosford he is nothing but a piece of garabge just like the rest of their choking side.

Wanker crowe paid 2 million for the pathetic rabble. In comparison the knights sold for 100 million. Imagine how many millions the Premiers/World Champions would be worth based on that.

I loved seeing Burgess carried off last night, I loved seeing the pissweak club choke week after week. Last night they lead by 6 after 5 minutes then trail 20 - 6 by halftime. Why didn`t Sandow kick a field goal, lol.

Maybe Crowe should buy some more players at the end of their careers. Maybe offer Petero overs for a 2 year deal. Wayne Bennett was too smart to risk his reputation at a club like that.

Please Choke to death you 2 million dollar Homebush Perth Gosford Rabbitohs.

Stagger Lee

Bench
South Homebush Perth Gosford are an embarresment to the league. They are the joke of the NRL. They start every year being talked up as top 4 and this year were second favourites for the comp at one stage. But this pathetic joke of a choking club has missed the finals something like 26 times from the last 27 years. The NRL had more credability when they were booted out. Did Inglis play last night ?. Where is the big saviour their delusional pathetic supporters bragged about. At a decent club Inglis was a Superstar, at Homebush - Perth - Gosford he is nothing but a piece of garabge just like the rest of their choking side.

Hard .... but fair :lol:

KiamaSaint

Coach
South Homebush Perth Gosford are an embarresment to the league. They are the joke of the NRL. They start every year being talked up as top 4 and this year were second favourites for the comp at one stage. But this pathetic joke of a choking club has missed the finals something like 26 times from the last 27 years.

296775-ben-lowe-south-sydney-rabbitohs.jpg

Father Ted

First Grade

Wanker crowe paid 2 million for the pathetic rabble. In comparison the knights sold for 100 million. Imagine how many millions the Premiers/World Champions would be worth based on that.

I loved seeing Burgess carried off last night, I loved seeing the pissweak club choke week after week. Last night they lead by 6 after 5 minutes then trail 20 - 6 by halftime. Why didn`t Sandow kick a field goal, lol.

Maybe Crowe should buy some more players at the end of their careers. Maybe offer Petero overs for a 2 year deal. Wayne Bennett was too smart to risk his reputation at a club like that.

Consider the following 1 Anger management
2 Valium

Bored_out_west1

Juniors

HAHA Brilliant !
hey konk , can i use this as my signature, or is to long?

some11

Referee
Can we get this thread merged with lol@souffs or moved to the main forum :lol:

souffs.jpg

Last edited:

Puff

First Grade
In memory of our Souths fan Fien. I am bumping this epic thread please add more images.

Latest posts