What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOL@50UFFS Picture Thread.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the great st george and the illawarra steelers sell their soul.

one-eyed rabbitoh.

really? i thought selling your soul looked more like this:

Kazzies_Nicholas-Pappas_0.jpg

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Souffs fans celebrating their Charity Shield win!!!

Attachments

• AboriginalDrinkingSession.jpg
    AboriginalDrinkingSession.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 21

Puff

First Grade
You know why its called Rabbitoh? and not rabbit?

Because that's what you get when brothers and sisters procreate. Rabbit toes.

Puff

First Grade
Where the hell is Fien while we are having all this fun. Has he run off or something? Or does it take that long for a Bunnies supporter to get the mice running to power their brains in order to come up with a come back?

big pat

Coach
Where the hell is Fien while we are having all this fun. Has he run off or something? Or does it take that long for a Bunnies supporter to get the mice running to power their brains in order to come up with a come back?

waiting on his turn for the computer.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You know why its called Rabbitoh? and not rabbit?

Because that's what you get when brothers and sisters procreate. Rabbit toes.

hah.. nice one..

my answer to the same question is this:

the name was designed to reflect the rabbits performance on the field and to save the scoreboard operator some space:

dragons - 36
rabbits - 0.

Puff

First Grade
Your average day in the LOL@5OUFFS supporters bay

Attachments

• southsfan.jpg
    southsfan.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 16

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Your average day in the LOL@5OUFFS supporters bay

that's packed!!!

must have been a blockbuster game.. maybe the charity grand final...

here is what the souffs crowd normally looks like..

Cairns-WebUsual-CP23JUL08P343-NN406146-NOONE.jpg

Fien

Juniors

No. It is called Working my friend. Some of us have Jobs and cannot just sit here on The Forum all day. My Computer is humming along just Nicely thanks. The same as our Season will be after we beat you this Sunday!

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
No. It is called Working my friend. Some of us have Jobs and cannot just sit here on The Forum all day. My Computer is humming along just Nicely thanks. The same as our Season will be after we beat you this Sunday!

Lining up to collect your dole cheque isn't considered to be a job champ

Fien

Juniors
Lining up to collect your dole cheque isn't considered to be a job champ
I love how you Stereotype all of us to be on Welfare. Well maybe it's just a Stereotype and isn't true? Do you think Russell Crowe, Peter Holmes-a-Court, Kyle Sandilands, Mikey Robinson, Andrew Denton and Jimeoin are all on Welfare?

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I love how you Stereotype all of us to be on Welfare. Well maybe it's just a Stereotype and isn't true? Do you think Russell Crowe, Peter Holmes-a-Court, Kyle Sandilands, Mikey Robinson, Andrew Denton and Jimeoin are all on Welfare?

No...just people like YOU

MattYg1

Bench

Nope... there are obviously class divides..

See people like them are drinking Champaign where are the rest of your kind are enjoying Shampaign... the difference is immense...

Fien

Juniors
Nope... there are obviously class divides..

See people like them are drinking Champaign where are the rest of your kind are enjoying Shampaign... the difference is immense...

It's Shampagne, idiot. You left off the E. If you are going to pick on Me, at least Have it Correct.

Lol@StMerge.

Latest posts