What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOL@50UFFS Picture Thread.

Puff

First Grade
It went quiet because your mate fien hasn't been in here, its no fun teasing 5OUFFS fans if none are watching

Minh

First Grade
It went quiet because your mate fien hasn't been in here, its no fun teasing 5OUFFS fans if none are watching

They're still good for laughs Puff specially when they come in and get smoked out.

TheRev

First Grade
I really enjoyed watching the Souths capitulation... id like to think it will show their fans/players some humility, but I know better from experience.

Minh

First Grade
I will go on the record to say now that I was wrong about Chris Sandow, the guy can really play when he puts it all together, he's not sh#t like I thought and Parra have got themselves a pretty good halfback next year if he can perform consistently.

Puff

First Grade
Did anyone get a picture of the LOL@5OUFFS sign in the grandstand. You could see it on tv for a split second. That would be a much welcome addition to this thread. It would be like icing on a cake, or the charity shield at redfern.

Godz Illa

Coach
13zd44h.jpg

The banner alone is funny. Coupled with the score in the screen capture, and it is absolutely hilarious.

Minh

First Grade
They are Saints fans in disguise even got the colour right in the last banner, I think they have been reading our forums those folks.:sarcasm:

Minh

First Grade
Amongst all those Knights fans there is one lone 50uffs supporter smack bang in the middle of the banner.:lol::lol::lol: Priceless.

When I saw that sign for souths come on last night I just burst out laughing. Bloody cat got spooked and clawed me as it took off over the couch. Best part of the game apart from the score. LOL

Dragon2010

First Grade
I started laughing so hard when that came up and it was like 1am. Woke up the whole house but I just could not control it. The fact the Camera man caught and filmed it too not knowing what to think was priceless!

Best sign since the "THE BIG RED VOMIT"

Minh

First Grade
That sign was really life imitating art and with the scoreline it was pure genius by all parties involved through to the cameraman and channel nine outstanding work.

Puff

First Grade
It must have been Joe the Cameraman. He has been involved in plenty of these Shenanigans over the years