What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOL@50UFFS Picture Thread.

gregstar

Referee
niminal said:
He's got a real pretty mouth on him, don't he? You gonna do some prayin' for me, boy. And you better pray real good...
as ian roberts said,

"small meal"

gregstar

Referee
yep. my old man was a dreadful pederarse.

but it could have been worse. we could have lived in redfern & supported the team time forgot.

you've rolled us 3 times since '89.

you must be proud.

love my saints

Juniors
nemipoof, here you go buddy, a picture that makes you feel at home....

now be gone.... and take all the other scum supporters with you!!!!

Nemesis

Bench
yep. my old man was a dreadful pederarse.

but it could have been worse. we could have lived in redfern & supported the team time forgot.

you've rolled us 3 times since '89.

you must be proud.
In case you've forgotten gregstaph, your St Merge team of losers weren't even around in '89 and St George haven't played in the NRL since 1998.

We have 20 premiership trophies, you lot have none and we ARE proud.

Nemesis

Bench
drag queen supporters on their way to Kogarah...

untitled.jpg

gregstar

Referee
minger said:
In case you've forgotten gregstaph, your St Merge team of losers weren't even around in '89 and St George haven't played in the NRL since 1998.

We have 20 premiership trophies, you lot have none and we ARE proud.
you keep deluding yourself with that champ.

what do you think the merger entailed & why did it come about?

it was in essence a straight take-over. the steelers kept their socks.

what good is twenty titles when you weren't even born when they last won it?

i've seen my side win & i've seen them in plenty of finals & grand finals.

you've seen sh*t. your club is nrl roadkill.

Dave Q

Coach
lol Nemsy.

The nuffy dragon fans on this thread make a sheltered workshop for the deranged, monstrous and paranoid... look like a place of higher learning.

I trust that they are getting well and truly lubed up for the charity sheild and the rest of the season.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
oh gawd.....he's back...ffs

What??...Hegs knocked ya back??...lol

Just when we thought things had returned to normal, along comes the President of the Delusional Football Dribblers.

:D

Dave Q

Coach
oh gawd.....he's back...ffs

What??...Hegs knocked ya back??...lol

Just when we thought things had returned to normal, along comes the President of the Delusional Football Dribblers.

I see that young sprog has picked up my transmission, not unlike how he picks at his nose when he has a headache.

Theres nothing normal about stalking and abusing people on LU like you do mate. Thats not my idea of fun anyway.

So if youre going to talk the talk, well junior, you will have to walk the walk.

And If Admin are not going to make your dull meaningless lives a bit more exciting, then in the interests of justice, I will.

You brainless, football-challenged maggot-brained germ.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I see that young sprog has picked up my transmission, not unlike how he picks at his nose when he has a headache.

Theres nothing normal about stalking and abusing people on LU like you do mate. Thats not my idea of fun anyway.

So if youre going to talk the talk, well junior, you will have to walk the walk.

And If Admin are not going to make your dull meaningless lives a bit more exciting, then in the interests of justice, I will.

You brainless, football-challenged maggot-brained germ.

err....ok...

I still think you're a really funny guy..

Dave Q

Coach
Unless he wants to keep arguing, I am feel that I am finished with JB now.

So its on to the next stalker who is bring this forum into disrepute and he lives elsewhere.

Loyal mate, I didnt ask for this fracas, they did.

Last edited:
This thread is complete garbage. I thought posting some actual Souths related pictures might bring it out of the gutter.

This crap isn’t even swamp worthy. I'd just lock it and ban anyone who has posted more then three times in it.

Latest posts