What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOL@50UFFS Picture Thread.

Nemesis

Bench
you keep deluding yourself with that champ.

what do you think the merger entailed & why did it come about?

it was in essence a straight take-over. the steelers kept their socks.

what good is twenty titles when you weren't even born when they last won it?

i've seen my side win & i've seen them in plenty of finals & grand finals.

you've seen sh*t. your club is nrl roadkill.
So the drag queens "took over" Illawarra because they felt so sorry for them, right?? and also why all your juniors just happen to come from Illawarra now, right?? :roll:

I've been a Souths supporter my entire life, have personally seen them win more than one GF and we have still won plenty more GF's than your sorry bunch of chokers. The drag queens won their last GF before the f**king PC was invented, mr pot kettle... but of course you weren't around then, so you wouldn't know.

Godz Illa

Coach
The drag queens won their last GF before the f**king PC was invented, mr pot kettle... but of course you weren't around then, so you wouldn't know.
lol "pot kettle", what a hide on this guy... Souffs won their last GF before the fkn kettle or pot were invented!!

Nemesis

Bench
lol "pot kettle", what a hide on this guy... Souffs won their last GF before the fkn kettle or pot were invented!!
Incorrect... you lose again. However, my statement about drag queens winning their last GF before the PC was invented is absolutely correct. You see the PC was actually invented in 1980, sherlock.

Godz Illa

Coach
Yawn...we've heard that several times before from you in this thread Nemwit. You're treading on old ground, and that is never a worthwhile exercise. Just ask Craig Wing. You're begging for a merciful prowler.

Dave Q

Coach
Its Ok Nemsy, we will smash the living daylights, out of them on the park.

Leave this sheltered workshop and come home to Souths LU.

Nemesis

Bench
Its Ok Nemsy, we will smash the living daylights, out of them on the park.

Leave this sheltered workshop and come home to Souths LU.
That's right Dave.... nothing beats the sweet sound of cracking drag queen bones echoing around ANZ Stadium on a Saturday night.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
meat_rabbits_425.jpg

_Johnsy

Referee
That's right Dave.... nothing beats the sweet sound of cracking drag queen bones echoing around ANZ Stadium on a Saturday night.

Live your dreams through your boys hey, you wouldn't have the balls or the ability to do it yourself germ.

Nemesis

Bench
Live your dreams through your boys hey, you wouldn't have the balls or the ability to do it yourself germ.
lol.. you couldn't even man up to Chris Sandow 'cause you know he'd beat f**king crap out of you weiner boy. :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
you are quite welcome to join me for a beer next sat at the taj. I'll even buy the 1st one I am sure we will have a good laugh. Come on keyboard hero.

Nemesis

Bench
Keyboard hero... moi? Never...

This is a typical keyboard warrior rant....

Thanks for the invite, but I'm attending a wedding up the Central Coast next Sat... Happy to take you up to the Souths members bar at ANZ for a beer at the charity shield though.

_Johnsy

Referee
considering i live over 900km away doubt it, however if i can I would love to. No surprise you could not get the job done on your lonesome. If I do make it down it should'nt be too hard to find you.
3714_dickhead.jpg

Nemesis

Bench
considering i live over 900km away doubt it, however if i can I would love to. No surprise you could not get the job done on your lonesome. If I do make it down it should'nt be too hard to find you.
Lol.... shame you can't make it, as it should be a great night. If you do make it down, I'll keep an eye out for you...

SGIfat-guy.gif

Latest posts