What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Love Calculator

Alba

Coach
Timanaz_Baybee Earl 39%
Timanaz_Baybee Madunit 26%
Timanaz_Baybee Houdini 57%
Timanaz_Baybee Narcissist 29%
Timanaz_Baybee Timana 26% (bulls^*%)
Timanaz_Baybee Tang 26%
Timanaz_Baybee Phillips 47%
Timanaz_Baybee Raider 69 39%
Timanaz_Baybee Raider 2004 39%

Narcissist

Juniors
Timanaz_Baybee said:
Timanaz_Baybee Earl 39%
Timanaz_Baybee Madunit 26%
Timanaz_Baybee Houdini 57%
Timanaz_Baybee Narcissist 29%
Timanaz_Baybee Timana 26% (bulls^*%)
Timanaz_Baybee Tang 26%
Timanaz_Baybee Phillips 47%
Timanaz_Baybee Raider 69 39%
Timanaz_Baybee Raider 2004 39%

All lies. I had a year in Newcastle too maybe i did something then to upset the cosmos.

Narcissist

Juniors
TB with my real name =94% Call your friends TB and tell them you wont be available for at leats 2 weeks, we have some lovin to do!!! :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
earl and post whoring = 86%

I think this calculator is working fine in that regard

Preniers and poo= 89%

Its definitely correct now.

Anonymous

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist and Thierry Henry 86 %
Evilgrowler and Thierry Henry 71 %
melon and Thierry Henry 81%

The highest ones I got

Scott Bailey Melstar

79 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Scott Bailey and Melstar has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Scott Bailey Chik I like
92 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Scott Bailey and Chik Scott likes has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Alba

Coach
Narcissist said:
TB with my real name =94% Call your friends TB and tell them you wont be available for at leats 2 weeks, we have some lovin to do!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwww ;-)

Jess

Juniors
Earl said:
Jess & That picture of an old man she found on the ground - 90%

19%

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Jess and That picture of an old man she found on the ground , but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out

Pffft. Atleast mine was true :p