What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU footyshow panel

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well with all the fuss over who should host the footy show, I thought I would ask who you would nominate from here to replace the incumbents?

It is a Panel of 4.

So which 4 posters would you nominate to replace the current mob??

Perhaps LU should produce a show sell it to the ABC, get great ratings, then sellout to a commercial channel ala the fat.

The idea would be to talk footy, so I am not interested in who you think would look great in drag.

theres no doubt i would be a very good option for this show. i wouldnt mince my words, id tell it like it is, i wouldnt feel sorry for newcastle, id give the show its starch instead of just agreeing with everybody. in fact i think a "Ask Croydon" or "Croydons Scrapbook" would be ideal, where i can give feedback to the rugby league public and they can learn from my experience in the game.

I have a legion of fans as it is and that fan base will only grow, i will not be denied.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
croydon Dog food said:
theres no doubt i would be a very good option for this show. i wouldnt mince my words, id tell it like it is, i wouldnt feel sorry for newcastle, id give the show its starch instead of just agreeing with everybody. in fact i think a "Ask Croydon" or "Croydons Scrapbook" would be ideal, where i can give feedback to the rugby league public and they can learn from my experience in the game.

I have a legion of fans as it is and that fan base will only grow, i will not be denied.

you can play the part of Becky

Mr Saab

Referee
i would be on it of course...with :

Gregstar
Broncodroid
Colonel

all league smart people.

legend

Coach
I rate myself as the most knowledgeable league mind on this forum so there is no way I would get a gig.

I'd go for:

Raider 69 - dribbler (Fatty)
Dodge - whiner (Sterlo)
Millersnose - Sarcasm & wit (Matty)
Ozzie - One eyed sycophant (Chief)

Mong - The one to hang sh*t on (Mario)

i think you need a criteria as far as the most dominant posters on this site. You have to look at how much impact their post titles make. In a short space of time my posts have been some of the most robust and effective on the boards with a monumental amount of interest in all of them.

you need blokes with an ability to discuss football, but also an ability to stand on their own 2 feet and show a bit of personality and grunt, Simon Tiger, OVP - these blokes would be strong candidates along side me.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
croydon Dog food said:
i think you need a criteria as far as the most dominant posters on this site. You have to look at how much impact their post titles make. In a short space of time my posts have been some of the most robust and effective on the boards with a monumental amount of interest in all of them.

you need blokes with an ability to discuss football, but also an ability to stand on their own 2 feet and show a bit of personality and grunt, Simon Tiger, OVP - these blokes would be strong candidates along side me.

what about me
im well liked, express my views and have a strong personality

id put you on. if i could change my list id cut timbo and put you on

legend

Coach
Monumental? I like to blow my own trumpet as much as the next bloke but don't you think you're stretching things a bit?

I've heard you've got no legs as well so how can you stand on your own two feet?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
when this goes ahead i reckon we need intelligence and humour as the main 2
we dont want bias canberra or manly supporters that why i think croydon, da vinci , me , bazal and dodge owuld make an awesome crue

Raider_69

Post Whore
legend said:
I rate myself as the most knowledgeable league mind on this forum so there is no way I would get a gig.

I'd go for:

Raider 69 - dribbler (Fatty)
Dodge - whiner (Sterlo)
Millersnose - Sarcasm & wit (Matty)
Ozzie - One eyed sycophant (Chief)

Mong - The one to hang sh*t on (Mario)

:lol: ill play the dribbler if it got me on the box :lol:

My Team: (based off a combined AFL-NRL format which i like better)

- Thickos: Host, carrys the show from point to point and can offer insightful points (Ala Eddie/Sterlo)
- Raider_69: Most hated across the panel, likes to get on the nerves of guests (Sam)
- Everlovin Antichrist: Humour and wit, chimes in with insightful but main purpose would be to hang sh*t on everyone (Trevor - Matty Johns)
- Innsaneink: Some one who can put up a good verbal stouch, one eyed and outside some verbal sparring is fairly useless (Cheif)

- Croydon's Dog Food: Add some starch to the show with some small segment, would get bagged by all on the pannel (Mario)

oh really mighty shark, thanks for the scoop big fella

legend. ive got the perfect role for you. the nsw blues are sponsored by wizard and as such they need to be represented

polaroid_fat.jpg

The morgage beast mascot. you could make the odd guest appearance

cheers mate.

The Colonel

Immortal
croydon Dog food said:
You have to look at how much impact their post titles make.

:lol: You'd have more chance of making an impact if you went and jumped off something really tall.

Latest posts