What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU footyshow panel

legend

Coach
croydon Dog food said:
oh really mighty shark, thanks for the scoop big fella

legend. ive got the perfect role for you. the nsw blues are sponsored by wizard and as such they need to be represented

polaroid_fat.jpg

The morgage beast mascot. you could make the odd guest appearance

cheers mate.

You must have had that one stored and ready to go but I'll pay it anyway.:lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I thought that was Rebecca Wilson,before they put a tonne of Vasoline over the lense.

lemon rabbit

Juniors
croydon Dog food said:
i think you need a criteria as far as the most dominant posters on this site. You have to look at how much impact their post titles make. In a short space of time my posts have been some of the most robust and effective on the boards with a monumental amount of interest in all of them.

you need blokes with an ability to discuss football, but also an ability to stand on their own 2 feet and show a bit of personality and grunt, Simon Tiger, OVP - these blokes would be strong candidates along side me.

Personally I don't think you're that good.

lemon rabbit said:
Personally I don't think you're that good.

Personally i couldn't give a rats ass what a bloke named lemon rabbit thinks. i can take advice from wayne bennett here, like him i believe when you start listening to the masses (of clowns like you) its only a matter before you have to step down and join them.
As long as there are no sharks fans on this panel im happy. their 20 odd members all compete as too who can come with the longest name

eg

Big_dumb_sharks_man

mighty_dumb - shark

Shire-inbred

1,2,3,5 _ go_ sharks

i think combined these 20 odd drones IQ hover around the half century.

OVP

Coach
El Diablo said:
Oneye
Graf Vynda-k
Preniers
Johnny Wilkinson

and KF13 as lady luck

Polynesian Warrior could be the Mario character as well ? Hang on, we'd better rename it the Mario show because all those people fit the one character lol.

ozzie

Bench
Legend - because if anyone is one eyed it's this fellow - one white, could be greeen with envy, and red eye.

Raider_69 - because he thumped Legend (to give him his red eye) who didn't mention the Raiders for a whole one minute

Stidiotman - well he plays the fool quiet well

Melon - to take charge of this rabble

gregstar

Referee
maybe a poll could determine which of the following could sh*t us to tears.......

(this list was compiled in TFC) please fell free to add others or yourself to it

Preniers
Roosterphin
Eastsrule
Mango
Grayham
Robbieando
Beaussie (alias Reggie)
Cricketer
Syphon
Joshua
Half
Nibbs
Crocodileman (alias... footygod, bigbadcroc and many, many others)
King-Eliagh (alias Big Ernie)
Big Tommy
Magpie twinkie
Grim Raper
Johnny Wilkinson
Hoops
Aussie Dude
Agent Smith (alias EC)
ChatRat
Rugbyc*cksmoker
Gayrep
Slava
Wishy
PS
JF_Gay_22_SCG
about 20 sharks / covell supporters
RifRaf

perhaps moffo could replace lady luck and become money down the drain moffo for the numerous dud tips he gives us each week when he comes marching in here on his high horse. thats the only role i could really see for him, harsh but fair.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i think id have to be on there. im not bragging or nothing but i think i bring mor eintelligence than most supporters and see it from both sides of the coin, not just my own

legend

Coach
ozzie said:
Legend - because if anyone is one eyed it's this fellow - one white, could be greeen with envy, and red eye.

Raider_69 - because he thumped Legend (to give him his red eye) who didn't mention the Raiders for a whole one minute

Stidiotman - well he plays the fool quiet well

Melon - to take charge of this rabble

I'm in too good a mood today to let this bother me.

Good work Ozzie.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Mut - for the humor this bloke is a classic
BBSF - To keep it real and push for Covell to get a green and gold jumper
Rooster Cogburn - To keep the NRL's glamour club in the spot light
and Charlie Saab to control these lunatics

MightySharks

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i think id have to be on there. im not bragging or nothing but i think i bring mor eintelligence than most supporters and see it from both sides of the coin, not just my own

God I hope you are joking!

Latest posts