What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU Hattrick Team Owners Thread

Mambo

Juniors
Just a quick reminder, after todays friendly each team needs to start booking friendlies according to the draw a few posts above. The draw can also be found on the cup manager site. Lets get the cup off to a positive start and book all the first round games.

Poida_Raider

Bench
i've challenged verbatin vampires. i noticed he hasnt checked out the cup site since he joined, so i hope he knows hes in the cup!! but yeah. shouldnt be too hard to remind him.

MONY

Juniors
just making sure of something. We issue normal rules games...correct, as I noticed on our table there is a matches drawn figure.

W L D etc

MONY

Juniors
yay im winning. except there is no S on the end of Barnet.

Barnet (as in the league 2 team) Bongo's

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Well, I won my match today, so I'm through to the seventh round of the Oceanian Cup for the first time. It does mean that I have to forfeit my LU first round match against Steel City (which is why Mambo has me at the bottom of the table).

I'm surprised to find that I actually fancy my chances against my Div II opponent for next week. My attack and defence will probably be a little below his, but I should win the midfield. And once you do that, you are always a chance. How good a chance will depend on how I decide to play it. I really need to win my league game on Sunday to give myself a shot at winning the league after I got screwed last week (although to be fair, this weeks opponent got screwed even worse). So I have to decide whether to go for balanced line-ups in the league and cup game to try to win them both (but risking losing both), or really target one at the expense of the other.

And if I do win the cup game, I'd then have to forfeit the following weeks LU Cup as well. Is that ok, or would it be better if I dropped out and let someone who could play every week join the comp? I have no problem with that if you guys think it's best, as some of my federations have other friendly comps I can join once I get knocked out of the Oceanian Cup.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Na, I reckon you should stay with us. I think most here are happy for someone who will play each week once they are out of the Cup to compete than an unknown quanity. And its not that hard to get a friendly for whoever draws you.

MONY

Juniors
yeah Mad Dogg just stay in LU cup. Try to win both mate. If you lose both then oh well at least you tried which is alot more fun imo. I dont really like people who intend to lose games. but in your situation its ok.

Latest posts