What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU Hattrick Team Owners Thread

Mambo

Juniors
MONY said:
yay im winning. except there is no S on the end of Barnet.

Barnet (as in the league 2 team) Bongo's

I will fix that for the next table. All the results are in alphabetical order to start with.

Mambo, Whenuapai FC has booked a Friendly for the 26/10 (I have not booked him!!!)? Are'nt we starting on the 26/10? And does this mean a Walkover to me?

Thanks and eagerly awaiting you prompt reply?

Mambo

Juniors
*sigh* i knew there would be one. Yeah I will give you the walkover.....send him HT mail tell him he's a moron.

Premiership
Hills - AFC - Game registered
Wolves - Steel City 0-5 walkover
Harriers - Piston - Game registered
Ernestos - Avengers - Game registered

Championship
Whenuapai - Pakenham 0-5 walkover (Whenuapai on first warning)
Falcons - Tamas - Game yet to be registered
Vikings - Vampires - Game registered
Firebugs - Barnet - Game yet to be registered

Mambo

Juniors
Well I am bitterly dissapointed with this. Tama's Terrors have decided to ignore the new draw and have accepted another game. They are on their first warning. That means we have 2 teams on 1 warning and we haven't even started yet! Guys get it together.

Central coast will get a 5-0 walkover and I hope an apology.

Mambo

Juniors
Gentlemen, I will be leaving for a business course down in Sydney town and will be away for 2 weeks. I'm unlikely to have much net time while I am away so I have asked Poida Raider and Mad Dogg to hold the fort in the respective comps while I am away. I still should be able to accept friendlies for the cup but that is about it.

Good luck to all while I am away. Might do one last table update b4 I go due to Tama's forfeit.

chileman

Coach
:roll: Geez, we haven't even started and there are forfeits....c'mon lads, Mambo has worked hard on this, lets get things going and accept those friendles!

MrCharisma

Bench
WTF!!!

I just went to challenge both Tama's Terrors and Whenuapai FC (not sure where we are at) and they have friendlies...

chileman

Coach
MrCharisma said:
WTF!!!

I just went to challenge both Tama's Terrors and Whenuapai FC (not sure where we are at) and they have friendlies...
amigo, this is Mambos post above...you get a walkover!

"Well I am bitterly dissapointed with this. Tama's Terrors have decided to ignore the new draw and have accepted another game. They are on their first warning. That means we have 2 teams on 1 warning and we haven't even started yet! Guys get it together.

Central coast will get a 5-0 walkover and I hope an apology."

MrCharisma

Bench
Thanks mate, as long as I don't lose a friendly.... I'm happy

Sorry Chemicalbrother, I just accepted a friendly over in seas

MrCharisma

Bench
If anyone is interested, I'm selling a 21yr old excellent defender which goes off at 8:39pm tonight (EST)

Julián Jerez (46252977) [Add this player to your bookmarks]
21 years, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is calm and dishonest.
Has disastrous experience and passable leadership abilities.

Speciality: Technical

Nationality: Argentina
Total Skill Index (TSI): 2 770
Wage: 1 920 AU$/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: Central Coast Falcons
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: excellent Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: weak Passing: passable
Winger: poor Defending: excellent
Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: poor

MONY

Juniors
yay I won 1-0. He won the midfield by about 80 points but my defense was alot stronger.

Latest posts