What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the 'madunit makes a stand' thread

chileman

Coach
So when you move to Sutherland Maddy and you have no telstra or telephone carrier, can we contact you with a courier pidgeon :p

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be working for a phone company, I'll have a new phone and awesome cheap calls and stuff like that, feel free to call me 8)

Thats if you have my number :idea:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
btw - The stand has come to an end. There was a mutual agreement, no more bills sent to me.

chileman

Coach
Well it use to be the dirtiest, dingiest pick up joint of a nightclub that everyone strolled into when there was no where else to go.....Jimbos favourite hangout! :p :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Vodafone just gave me the sh_ts.

Two days ago I tried to download a ringtone. The deal was that I would get this ringtone, plus a freebie.

Well I got the freebie but not the one I asked for :?

So I called and the Vodafone tech person said to check again and call back. So I called back and the guy I spoke to said he couldn't do anything, and offered to put me through to someone who could take the item off my bill.

Fine.

So I spoke to the billing person and she said the amount hasn't come through yet, and I have to call back!!!

What a pain in the a_se!

I have spent so much time on this it's not funny, but out of principle I intend to get my money back!!!

nibbs

Bench
telecom is nz is best for mobile phone cause you can send 500 txt messages for only $10, which is better than Vodafones 20 cents per txt