What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The maturity of Robinson.

Mr Saab

Referee
The try wasn't assured had he not passed to Menzies.

I'm not sure whether the record or the fact that Menzies was inside of him was running through his mind at the moment he passed either- though the latter could have been

He was never going to score, so he had to pass back to Beaver

Raider_69

Post Whore
He was never going to score, so he had to pass back to Beaver

Agreed. I dont know why he's getting praised heaped on him for this play. He was 50-50 at best to score. To hold the footy in that position would have been selfish and stupid play. I doubt beaver's presence had much to do with his thought process.

Johns Magic

Referee
Agreed. I dont know why he's getting praised heaped on him for this play. He was 50-50 at best to score. To hold the footy in that position would have been selfish and stupid play. I doubt beaver's presence had much to do with his thought process.

Make that three. I haven't studied a replay or anything, but to me it looked like Robertson was probably going to be bundled out.

Loudstrat

Coach
Thought the same about his other three as well, but he got the ball down cleanly. IMHO, only Inu is better at scoring in tight spaces.

mxlegend99

Referee
I doubt that Michael Robertson could have scored that try himself. He probably felt the same. Obviously there's no way to know for certain.

At any rate he was smart enough to think to look for someone who could finish it off, and skilled enough to get the pass away and allow Beaver to score. He did what was best for his team... same as the majority of his team mates.

It's great to see players who put their team ahead of themselves.

I am just wondering Loudstrat, u tool.....is Michael Robinson the brother of Will Robinson from the TV show Lost in Space?
Do you mean the winger-Robertson
Which team do you support?
Also i suspect that you are probably a primary school student, based on your comments.
Might be an idea to do your homework so you can improve your dialogue.
Your spelling is a joke!!
Loudstrat, u should not bother to post anymore comments, u r an idiot and a hindrance on the forum.
I want you to go back under your rock and grow up. If you choose not to, i will punish you !!

tigerdude

Juniors
I am just wondering Loudstrat, u tool.....is Michael Robinson the brother of Will Robinson from the TV show Lost in Space?
Also i suspect that you are probably a primary school student, based on your comments.
Loudstrat, u should not bother to post anymore comments, u r an idiot and a hindrance on the forum.
I want you to go back under your rock and grow up. If you choose not to, i will punish you !!

Talkback. Mate ive got to say you are a prized top shelf d*ckhead. Leave the bloke alone, is it a crime to spell someones name wrong? Sorry some people are not as finely educated as yourself, the bloke is saying whats on his mind, afterall its a forum correct? people are entitled to their own opinions. Who are you to say what he should and shouldnt do. I think its you who needs to go back under your rock and do some growing up, or at least find something better to do with your spare time :)

Tiger dud, you r also a gibberer...is Loudstrat your brother?
Everything i said was 100% spot on !
You are as big a fool as Loudstrat.
If you too, would like to be punished, it can be arranged!

lol

Are you mental?

tigerdude

Juniors
dont even waste my breath boci, if you wanna punish me and u were deadset ud say to my face not behind a computer screen, you and ea should stick to slapping skins instead of talking smack...one love

Tiger dud, i would love to respond, but i just don't understand your jibber.
What language are you speaking?
Do me a favour....read the rubbish that Loudstrat posts, and the lack of respect and maturity that goes with it and get back to me....hopefully in english.

tigerdude

Juniors
i can deal with that..dont come on these forums too much so i havent seen his previous posts. Maybe a case of jumping to early conclusions. On the other hand, dont criticise my english, it may be colloquial but its fairly easy to understand...anywayz ive said what i wanted to say

Deanoknights

Juniors
What has robertsons selfless act got to do with the grand final try scoring record anyway????

It was Williams that scored 3 tries wasn't it????:roll: