What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the meltdown

Godz Illa

Coach
Guys I've been distracting myself with work all day and missed the forum meltdown. What's the latest? Has anyone killed themselves yet?

Collateral

Coach
Pretty much the usual. Price needs to be sacked, Every player dropped. Vidot, Rein, Hornby and Fien to be executed, Oust Doust, the coaching staff should listen to the fans idea's because they know more, its Sowards fault even though he didnt play, Ryles will be getting suspended, we will never win another game ever again.

That sort of jazz.

Collateral

Coach
Steve Folkes should take over now, we should buy any and every player coming off contract at seasons end, its Illawarra's fault, drop Hornby for Jeremy Smith (yes the Cutters halfback), what else?

Its been a laugh a minute today in here and in Jub Ave. Was thinking of making a thread about how stupid everyone is but couldnt see the point.

ghostface

Juniors
Steve Folkes should take over now, we should buy any and every player coming off contract at seasons end, its Illawarra's fault, drop Hornby for Jeremy Smith (yes the Cutters halfback), what else?

Its been a laugh a minute today in here and in Jub Ave. Was thinking of making a thread about how stupid everyone is but couldnt see the point.

You failed to mention the "Drop Kyle Stanley because he offers 'nothing' appreciation society".

Godz Illa

Coach
Don't underestimate Jason Ryles' evil influence. He deserves a six match ban, minimum.

I also blame The Romans. What have they ever done for us?

Minh

First Grade
Prior got blamed for watching the game the way he did, he dropped his chips too all at crucial times.

bottle

Coach
The usual suspects serving up the ususal tripe in essence. It's been a hoot and they're having the time of their lives.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
No need to panic or get hysterical, so just the usual suspects.

We just need a refresher. Hopefully last night lights a fire under them.

redvforlife

Juniors
I don't know what game I was watching, but Dan Hunt seemed to do more work than a lot of others on the field and the stats seem to confirm that.

But by all means, give him one last chance...