What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The moment Jarrod turned heads

Jobdog

Live Update Team
And who are u to tell me wat im doing when you quite frankly have no idea considering you are some 400 kms away

Raider_69

Post Whore
its an assumption, based on you're posting, as imo you'd have be smoking some bad sh*t, to get it in you're head that i would wish a bad game on mullen in origin.

Im one of few raiders fans who are actually fans of mullen and believe in the mullen-carney future for both NSW and Australia

Jobdog

Live Update Team
My apologies, I like tarring you all with the same brush. Much easier that way ;-)

roopy

Referee
I'd say the moment Mullen turned heads was when he led huge underdogs Combined Catholic HS to two consecutive wins in the Aus schoolboy selection trials.

Since that time he has represented Aus schoolboys two years running - the second year as captain - NSW u17s, NSW u19s, twice made the junior Kangaroos, the Prime Ministers 13, led the Knights to an SG Ball title and missed leading them to a Flegg title (he would have been the difference in the GF) because he was playing firstgrade at the time.

The selectors have been watching him very closely since he was 16.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Speaking of genius predictions on young up and comers, check out this ripper at the height of Tim Smith mania in August 2005 :cool:

"After all, whose belief has more foundation- a young Iraqi, inured to hate everything he perceives as Western, or a young Eels fan who thinks Tim Smith will lead Parramatta to the promised land of premiership glory when it is patently obvious that Smith is set to be the next Matthew Rodwell?"

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=1769007&postcount=7

:cool:

Latest posts