What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Morrison "No Try"

Morrison: Try or no try?

• Total voters

Ice777

Bench
The only time he "grounded" was when it was on his thigh and then his arm. But please feel free to post the footage of the ball touching the ground and i'll be more than happy to look at it. I won't be hold my breath though :sarcasm:

Bazal

Post Whore
Benefit of the doubt, definitely. There was no angle to say he was definitely held up, and there was enough evidence that he may have got the ball down after he rolled forward over the defenders knee. That is the purpose of the benefit of the doubt rule. Having said that, I hope this incident forces a change next year, as benefit of the doubt should go to the defending side...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Why are people even asking for proof that it was grounded? Under the NRL's rules, the benefit of the doubt favours the attacking side. If they can't produce conclusive proof that it wasn't grounded, it should have been a try.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Ice777 said:
The only time he "grounded" was when it was on his thigh and then his arm. But please feel free to post the footage of the ball touching the ground and i'll be more than happy to look at it. I won't be hold my breath though :sarcasm:

you throw in a gif of the attempt by morro to score and i'll give you your stil shot.. and while your at it send me the number to your optometrist:p as you cant tell or not with video footage if its down or not you miss the crucial part due to players being in the way of the camera...

Ice777

Bench
Y2Eel said:
you throw in a gif of the attempt by morro to score and i'll give you your stil shot.. and while your at it send me the number to your optometrist:p as you cant tell or not with video footage if its down or not you miss the crucial part due to players being in the way of the camera...

All i'm asking for is for the footage where it shows conclusively that he got it down that some people have claimed to have seen. Even you said the video doesn't show whether he got it down or not so i don't really know what angle they're talking about :sarcasm:

El Diablo

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Youre acting like a 5yo....but that doesnt surprise me.

I am :lol:

what's this then?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=144457

DeeGan said:
Your alleging the Gold Coast Titans have gone behind the back of clubs breaching the anti-tampering guidelines? I hope you have evidence to back up such a claim.

innsaneink said:
Evidence...of course not....but Im sure Prince and Satts late last year discussed the weather, cricket and nothing more.

here's another ripper :lol: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=150760

Why should El D have to prove the ball is on the line?? The rule suggests that it is up to the defenders to prove they have stopped the try. I fail to see ANY evidence that the ball NEVER touched the line.

innsaneink

Referee
waltzing Meninga said:
Why should El D have to prove the ball is on the line?? .

He claimed (lied) he saw vision that no one else did of the ball being grounded.
We now know he was wasting everyones time, as usual.

Latest posts