What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Morts / Crystal Ball Thread

jk13

First Grade
Mort's eyes increase in smoldering intensity in 2012 to the point that he leaves the Nrl and becomes the new cyclops in the x men. Professor x praises him on his training attitude during his 1st year at the academy

Parra Pride

Referee
Mort's eyes increase in smoldering intensity in 2012 to the point that he leaves the Nrl and becomes the new cyclops in the x men. Professor x praises him on his training attitude during his 1st year at the academy

If Morts' eyes were that damaging we should just keep him, have him look the opposition in the eye before each game and we are guaranteed to go undefeated.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I think Morts will stay and be our bench hooker soon. Either next year or the year after.

I hope the kid finds a spot in first grade.

Suitman

Post Whore
I think Morts will stay and be our bench hooker soon. Either next year or the year after.

I hope the kid finds a spot in first grade.

I don't.
I think he has only made it to where he is because of his name.
As a first grader, I think he has little talent.
He may be killing it at Wenty, but he seriously has shown a lack of required skill in most departments to be a regular NRL player.

Suity

True EEL

Bench
Keep the insults coming.

Suity

oh please....tell me you did not just go there......:crazy:

this from the undisputed Queen of insults to anyone and everyone on this board that is deemed unworthy of his/her attention/interest....you cannot be serious with such a moral high-ground statement like that :lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
:lol::lol:

Fox sports have no idea what they are missing out on

True - the melodrama has spread to other frequencies in this bandwidth. :lol:

There is an audience!

Fox Sports is missing out on this advertising revenue motza.

Will the characters continue to act? Will the melodrama continue?

TheParraboy

Staff member
True - the melodrama has spread to other frequencies in this bandwidth. :lol:

There is an audience!

Fox Sports is missing out on this advertising revenue motza.

Will the characters continue to act? Will the melodrama continue?

anim12.jpg

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
I don't.
I think he has only made it to where he is because of his name.
As a first grader, I think he has little talent.
He may be killing it at Wenty, but he seriously has shown a lack of required skill in most departments to be a regular NRL player.

Suity

Ditto. He is not a first grader. I am all for giving young players time to develop - but only those who have geniune talent. God knows there is so much pressure on them to be superstars these days (especially at the Eels) but some players never get there no matter how much time you give them. The Dogs had the right idea with Barba. They gave him a few first grade games here and there. The first grade squad was not forced to baby-sit him for nearly two years. They saw he had talent and brought him along slowly. DM was thrown into a competition that was beyond him and his lack of ability has [finally] seen those who have perservered with him lose patience.

Unfortunately, Daniel just doesn't have the ability. He has a good surname but that is it (which is why Osborne wet his pants over signing him). He tried his best, he failed. There is no shame in that. Many have tried and failed. Time for the Eels to move on and for Daniel to get on with his life. I wish him well. Why so many of you keep trying to find "somewhere" for him to fit in to the first grade squad is beyond me.

WOE

yy_cheng

Coach
Ditto. He is not a first grader. I am all for giving young players time to develop - but only those who have geniune talent. God knows there is so much pressure on them to be superstars these days (especially at the Eels) but some players never get there no matter how much time you give them. The Dogs had the right idea with Barba. They gave him a few first grade games here and there. The first grade squad was not forced to baby-sit him for nearly two years. They saw he had talent and brought him along slowly. DM was thrown into a competition that was beyond him and his lack of ability has [finally] seen those who have perservered with him lose patience.

Unfortunately, Daniel just doesn't have the ability. He has a good surname but that is it (which is why Osborne wet his pants over signing him). He tried his best, he failed. There is no shame in that. Many have tried and failed. Time for the Eels to move on and for Daniel to get on with his life. I wish him well. Why so many of you keep trying to find "somewhere" for him to fit in to the first grade squad is beyond me.

WOE

Similiar to Cronk for Qld. I don't get having Cronk, Thurston, Smith and Locky on the field at the same time. THe only reason I can think of is to prepare him to replace Locky next year.

Daniel has his strengths. It's just a matter of putting his skills to best use. i.e. finding a position for him but not as the playmaker.

Latest posts