What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most heartless half of football all season

newmanj

Juniors
That first half from the Eels was the most heartless and pathetic half of football we have played all season. I am absolutely sure that there is something horribly wrong with our team, but i am not sure what it is.

Very painful to watch.

Eelectrica

Referee
Considering Manly's injury woes, we should be in front, not behind.
Gonna be tough to watch the 2nd half unless something amazing happens.
Not getting my hopes up.

cirque

Juniors
I thought EELS played better compared to other games I have seen. First try was soft. I do not think Wller should be in team. I am not sure what his contribution in the field, same goes to Tautai.

Kornstar

Coach
2 props against one of the best packs in the comp :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a super coach!!!

strider

Post Whore
i didn't think it was that bad :lol: .... u must have missed the first half vs the dogs :lol:

Dutchy

Immortal
Parra is as good as gone in 08 if they cant beat Manly missing Lyon and King for 60+ mins.

Robson is sh*t.

BRAD BELLICK

Juniors
Heartless? wouldnt say that... I would say we have a lot of players out of position and trying to find their role in the team. Hayne at fullback has been a huge positive.

BD5733

Juniors
I thought we've been much worse in recent weeks.

I wish Manly could take T Williams from tonight onwards. I was away for a while so missed his rise to stardom, and by the time I first saw him, he'd already signed for Manly.....geeeesh he must've been very good at the start of this season and last season. I've given him 6 weeks to show what he can do.....Manly paid overs for an inexperienced Manu Vatuvai. T Williams = No big loss at all based on the last 2 months of footy.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
yeah I have been a Wellar fan, hoping he would come good with experience but gee missed tackles and stupid penalties hurt.

The eels play dump. I am watching on channel nine. We kicked the ball to around the manly's ten metre mark. I hear the ref on TV say stay back the ten and the eels don't listen and manly get a penalty

_goParra

Juniors
what game are you guys watching. Without their first choice halves and a prop, manly are all over us. If Orford and Lyon were playing, they would have been up by 20.
Our team looks like disorganized rabble.

strider

Post Whore
Parra is as good as gone in 08 if they cant beat Manly missing Lyon and King for 60+ mins.

Robson is sh*t.
oh FMD - u r even on our board during a parra v manly game :lol: ... u r deadset a closet parra fan dutchy! :lol:

bartman

Immortal
That first half from the Eels was the most heartless and pathetic half of football we have played all season. I am absolutely sure that there is something horribly wrong with our team, but i am not sure what it is.

Very painful to watch.
Geez Jason, I didn't think it was as bad as our form in general the past three weeks? But then my expectations for this week have been super low...

I was actually going to come on and give us a half-time wrap, of sorts... not playing great, but showing a little more flair than usual, mixing up the tactics a bit and not just playing one out stuff all the way around the field.

Obviously a lot of room for improvement, and I don't doubt there have been troubles making us play like we have been, but strangely enough, I still think we're in the game, and are so far competing with what Manly are dealing up to us, and giving some back of our own.

gustarny

Juniors
Run one out second half no offloads move up slow in defence and tackle softly.just complete our sets no passes .You Idiot hagan.