What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most heartless half of football all season

_goParra

Juniors
There is seriously something wrong in our club. Previously we used to comeback and play good after a crap performance. Now we just seem to get worse by the week. Even the ever reliable juniors are going crap. What the hell is wrong at Parramatta

fish eel

Immortal
If Taulima and Weller are in the side next week than we've got massive problems.

That try by the moanly hooker, Wellar was one of the guys he got past at the line, right? Because there was also a shocking arm grab by wellar in that set that helped give manly the field position to score that try.

I know people have it in for Lowrie, but FMD, Wellar!!!!

And TT has the errors in him EVERY week.

strider

Post Whore
FFS - we are missing out first choice half (tim smith) - our one and ONLY playmaker this year (feleti) - we have ONLY 2 props and they r both small anyway - we are playing a fat hooker as 5/8th .... its 6-10 against the team leading the comp, injuries or not ..... and you are saying we r sh*t .... FMD!!! :crazy:

you are all a bit harsh really, tonight has been a lot better that the last few weeks considering how good the Manly Forward pack is and how poor ours has been in '08.

Delboy

First Grade
Well, Newmanj, same old story , afraid the coach lacks the necessary skills to fire this lot up.

Still stunned we didn't call up one of the front rowers from Wenty, even if we win, we will make heavy weather of it. Oops we scored, don't want to change my thoughts, bring in Daniel Anderson

bartman

Immortal
That first half from the Eels was the most heartless and pathetic half of football we have played all season. I am absolutely sure that there is something horribly wrong with our team, but i am not sure what it is.

Very painful to watch.
:lol: Actually no, that would be our second half taking the prize :lol:

*shrugs*

fish eel

Immortal
Newmanj, I believe this half is the most heartless half of football all season.

Gonna be a long 20 minutes......

strider

Post Whore
ok - now u can all start bitching about no effort :lol: .... altho I've gotta say shayne f'n hayne ain't helping our cause

Delboy

First Grade
Turned it off, now watching th golf.FMD, I can't believe I am doing that, I think this is worse than the Hilditch/Cronin area, Fitzy et al are in denial if they can't see that useless f..wit of a coach has had a huge hand in this.

Oh well, can't get upset, at least I can watch the Rouse Hill Rhinos U7/2s tomorrow, at least they give a s...t

newmanj

Juniors
For all you that couldnt see that crap performance in the first half, hopefully now you can see what i said was 100% correct.

Eelectrica

Referee
For all you that couldnt see that crap performance in the first half, hopefully now you can see what i said was 100% correct.

Yep, this performance should go down in infamy as one of our worst, for a long time at least.
It's scary how pathetic we've become.