What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the most over rated players in rl history

POPEYE

Coach
after sundays performance against the mighty kiwis -MOST OF THE CURRENT KANGAROO TEAM- over rated or well past their best- no renoufs kimmorleys lockyers or leading forwards there anymore- no wonder they need james graham to shout at them in nrl -"STOP DOING YOUR HAIR AND SILLY BEARDS AND ADMIRING YOUR TATOOS -your here to play rl you androtrops!

I'd wait until the unwashed play this Warriors mob . . . baby Burgess won't have learned how to play properly before then

H.H

Juniors
When I saw him tear apart the Roosters at the end of last yeat (all be it to a loss) it was confirmed. I am basing my opinion on Cowboys games not SOO or tests.
While the Cowboys are not had the success that Melbourne have its due to the cattle available not Thurston's ability.
Smith also has Slater who runs the backline so his job is easier

You should take another look at that game...a close one.

Stranga

Juniors
Blake Austin is fast becoming the most over rated player in the comp.

He's not good enough to be an origin player, and never will be.

That mickey mouse game where NSW call shotgun on all the foreign people they may consider in their to 100 players is not representative football. But it's as close as he'll ever get.