What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE MOUTH

here is what mudine new speech should be
"i said in this country they should call me the black superman the only thing he can do that i cant is fly and iam working on that well i lied there is alot of things he can do that i cant

1. superman can fly i only fall
2. superman can box iam still learning
3. superman has exray vision i cant even see straight
iam realy like a dog a small dog that has uncontrolable barking tries to pick n other dogs loses and a dog that no one likes iam mundine

Rudolph

Juniors
Give him a break he's probably the best boxer to come out of Australia, Australisia in fact.
So he's lost a fight and he's got a big mouth he's still one of the best fighters in the world in any division.

Godz Illa

Coach
Sometimes I despair the species. At my local club people were cheering and celebrating after Mundine lost. So much hate. Why? There can be no reasonable explanation for such intense, burning hatred. It's just sad, really.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Rudolph said:
Give him a break he's probably the best boxer to come out of Australia, Australisia in fact.
So he's lost a fight and he's got a big mouth he's still one of the best fighters in the world in any division.

Well said, there are plenty of people who love talk after someone has lost.

They are the people that make me sick.

The guy has a mouth yes, Talent yes, a fantastic person no doubt, yet those who dont know him personally beleive what they read and what is shown on TV.

They are the people, I have little respect for.

TigerMo

Juniors
next knights half said:
here is what mudine new speech should be
"i said in this country they should call me the black superman the only thing he can do that i cant is fly and iam working on that well i lied there is alot of things he can do that i cant

1. superman can fly i only fall
2. superman can box iam still learning
3. superman has exray vision i cant even see straight
iam realy like a dog a small dog that has uncontrolable barking tries to pick n other dogs loses and a dog that no one likes iam mundine

You really are a fool! :roll:

How many people become superstars in the NRL then go on to boxing and become the World Champion? The bloke wasnt at his best last tonight because he suffered an ankle injury during the week, and Matt Siaca knew that, that's why after the fight he offered him a re match so mundine could be at his 100%.

I'd like to see you do what mundine has done in his career you sh*t head.

Kaz

junior
Godz Illa said:
Sometimes I despair the species. At my local club people were cheering and celebrating after Mundine lost. So much hate. Why? There can be no reasonable explanation for such intense, burning hatred. It's just sad, really.

Because he is a BIG MOUTH, that is why people want him to lose.

rossy

Juniors
Mundine set himself a major goal.

He achieved it quicker than even he could have imagined.

People sniping are just chewing on sour grapes.

He deserves more recognotion for his achievements.

rossy

Juniors
Kaz said:
Godz Illa said:

How do you feel about Joel Clinton?

What about Justin Hodges?

Godz Illa

Coach
Kaz said:
Godz Illa said:

I said REASONABLE explanation. Big mouth, big deal. Such hate is grossly excessive for such a crime. People should lighten up.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Tiger Mo: It is Manny not Matt that shows how little you know

In general

When offered 2 mill to fight Green, Mundine said that he is on top of the mountain and the pastures need to be green (lol) for him to go down there

well I think Manny Siaca has knocked Mundine down there.

Hurriflatch

Referee
It's not the size of his mouth but what comes out of it

In his time as a RL player and Boxer he has said he is better then Johnny Raper, Daley and others

Refused to fight anyone of any talent in all but 3 fights v Ottke, Echols and Siaca and has lost 2 of those

continues to make up excuses as to not fight Green as he knows he'll get his arse handed to him on a silver platter in 3 rounds.

TigerMo

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Tiger Mo: It is Manny not Matt that shows how little you know

In general

When offered 2 mill to fight Green, Mundine said that he is on top of the mountain and the pastures need to be green (lol) for him to go down there

well I think Manny Siaca has knocked Mundine down there.

Shows you didn't even watch the fight. When Siaca won he spoke on the mic and said he is willing to give mundine a rematch whenever he wants. Shows how much you know. :roll:

11Straight

Juniors
The guy is a confident bloke sure he talks shit sometimes but to blindly hate the bloke for it is just bullshit.

Anonymous

Juniors
Mundine is a legend, what a hero. NRL star, decides to have a bit of box, becomes world champ. He's a freak. And he actually has a personality as well. Ali talked it up but he couldn't have played in the NRL ;-)

stoof

Juniors
look what he has done for the interest of boxing in Australia at very least you have to admire that...Sure he mouths off and puts people offside but he has been doing that for years and people have been talking about him and his sport of choice purely to discuss him....
I admire him and think he is a great athlete maybe not as great he "says he is" but diffently not far off

Kaz

junior
Did you notice when Mundine realised Manny Siaca could punch.

He used the punch, hold & move strategy that he used against Echols.

Who will Mundine fight next.

I predict Mr Burns from the Simpsons, as that is normally the age of the boxers he fights.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Idiot.....I mean tiger mo:

Unless your to dumb to realise and you are

I know Siaca gave him a re match, but that doesn't mean Mundane isn't on the same level as Green

your so dumb I'm surprised your know how to breath

Rudolph

Juniors
from what i've seen of Green Mudine would wipe the floor with him and doesnt he talk a lot of shit as well?

Why green so great what makes he better? Mudine has it over him in all areas why would green win.

Latest posts