What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Moylan Issue

Frenzy.

Immortal
you seem to have a shit load of time on your hands know-it-all, go watch one of his shithouse podcasts or YouTube videos and you’ll see for yourself

Why are you even commenting? You know you're beneath me. Just put me on ignore. You'll feel better and may be able to throw the sertraline in the bin :)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Because unlike a position that is substituted to keep players fresh like the forwards or an injury which isn't planned.
Chad was hooked because he wasn't necessary for that win which is the whole and the complete purpose of nrl. When youre hooked you aren't essential

And if you're not essential you don't play in the preliminary final the next week and then the Grand final after that as BNN said

Nice try. Step up another rung. You're nearly at the top.

Quicksilver

Bench
I forgot how protective you were of chad and now you’ve also become one of frenzy’s little bitches as well.

Not sure about that.

I think I’ve had a forum stoush with Frenzy in the past. I’ve argued with nearly everyone in here so it’s very probable.

I’d also like to put on record that I’ve never watched or listened to a CT7 production.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Chad was amazing in the first half of 2016. Never seen him play like that before - with confidence and invention both kicking and running. Deadset carried the team at times over the line, when Maloney went missing.

Second half he was bog average. Got hooked.

Since then he has not really progressed. I think criticism of him being a downhill skier might not be unfair.

Honestly I would easily swap him for Tyrone Roberts.

Chad was amazing in the first half of 2016. Never seen him play like that before - with confidence and invention both kicking and running. Deadset carried the team at times over the line, when Maloney went missing.

Second half he was bog average. Got hooked.

Since then he has not really progressed. I think criticism of him being a downhill skier might not be unfair.

Honestly I would easily swap him for Tyrone Roberts.
Was a decent post till the last line

Not sure about that.

I think I’ve had a forum stoush with Frenzy in the past. I’ve argued with nearly everyone in here so it’s very probable.

I’d also like to put on record that I’ve never watched or listened to a CT7 production.

Im pretty sure Frenzy once called you the worst poster on here, or something like that.
I've never had a stoush with you, in general I laugh at most of your posts as I know youre taking the piss. You just need better bait.

I forgot how protective you were of chad and now you’ve also become one of frenzy’s little bitches as well.
I think that's F.L.B's for short.
Better than D.W.P's I suppose.

Anyway Chad thought he was integral.

He put together a YouTube video of how “he”won the Premiership for us on YouTube.

Those that say he didn’t contribute to the win in GF are totally wrong.

He contributed 8 points.

He took the swinging arm to the jaw to give us 2 points and Gal pushed him out of the way to execute a set play with Barba for a try which contributed 6 points.

I will be forever grateful of that contribution.

I don’t know why people take offence when Chad is referred to being an average halfback.

That actually gives him credit to having some talent.

If he was a great halfback he would of at least played for NSW by now right?

Remember when NSW were getting beat by Queensland every SOO series and they kept picking Mitchell Pearce and Co.

Not once was Townsend in the conversation for getting a run.

Reason?

He’s just an average halfback.

Again that’s not a criticism just a fact.

Anyway Chad thought he was integral.

He put together a YouTube video of how “he”won the Premiership for us on YouTube.

Those that say he didn’t contribute to the win in GF are totally wrong.

He contributed 8 points.

He took the swinging arm to the jaw to give us 2 points and Gal pushed him out of the way to execute a set play with Barba for a try which contributed 6 points.

I will be forever grateful of that contribution.
By your methods it was all 14 points.
Welch also smashed him across the jaw which we got a penalty, because of that penalty we got another set of 6, and Fifita scored in that set.
The Storm tried to take him out twice and both times resulted in points for us, thus winning us the game.
Facts can be twisted in many different ways.
One could even say that without Chad we don't win.

MilkShark

First Grade
I don’t know why people take offence when Chad is referred to being an average halfback.

That actually gives him credit to having some talent.

If he was a great halfback he would of at least played for NSW by now right?

Remember when NSW were getting beat by Queensland every SOO series and they kept picking Mitchell Pearce and Co.

Not once was Townsend in the conversation for getting a run.

Reason?

He’s just an average halfback.

Again that’s not a criticism just a fact.
If Chad could be just be an average halfback every week, most people wouldn't complain

the fact is, sometimes he isnt even average

MilkShark

First Grade
Welch also smashed him across the jaw which we got a penalty, because of that penalty we got another set of 6, and Fifita scored in that set.
The Storm tried to take him out twice and both times resulted in points for us, thus winning us the game.
thats a really bizarre way of thinking

Well there you go.

It’s amazing that being a crash test dummy in a football match can help win you a GF.

but what you actually said makes me wonder if you wrote that after about 80 beers, I'd could understand if that were the case
Wonder all you want. If you don’t get it then that’s your issue.
A little hint here though, when you put “I’d could understand” it shows a lack of understanding of the English language. It’s “I could understand” or “I’d understand “.
Best if you sharpen your own pencil before you try to use it as a sword.

Latest posts