What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Muts Debate.... Kimmorley v Toovey

Kimmorley v Toovey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mut

Juniors
The Preacher said:
Are we talking about golf, height, or footy ???? ya buffoon.

I think it's a stupid f**king question and I think Mut licks his prong, not only because he can, but because he wants to, and nobody else will.

LOL! Mut would have thought in the context that this is a Rugby League Forum most would have acknowledged that he was talking about kicking??

The fact that The Preachers side is 4 and 7 and looking down the barrell of losing another derby has made him a little bitter perhaps? Mut forgives you and feels sorry for the fact you support a useless nuch of nuffy's who is captained by a nuffy and is managed by a nuffy! Would make us all bitter!

PS - My prong is licked by plenty of potential suitors so the Mut need not lose a rib to live your fantasy! Mut also wonders what Preacher was thinking of when writing that...

:crazy:

Wooooo! Preacher is a bender!

Latest posts