What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The name keeps getting louder SHAUN JOHNSON

BennyV

Referee
If he's off contract end of 2014 does that mean we can approach him as of November this year?

Can't see him leaving the Wanderers tbh.

Me either - NZRL will want the Warriors to hold onto him long term, I believe the quote was 'he will be the next Stacey Jones'...

jenninga

First Grade
Would have been nice having Johnson,but in re signing Quinlan,Style to come back and Williams with an option we have cover.
The bigger issue for me is re signing Chase to cover 5/8,please no.(yes I did applaude the move initially,but have since changed my tune)

nrlnrl

First Grade
you don't think he's a chance of signing with them?
No, not for at least 3 or 4 years. He's going to sign an extension this season & that will make teams like the Panthers & Dragons look elsewhere.

In a couple of years he'll be firmly established as one of the NRL's elite players & the only lure by then might be to chase a title. ( if the Warriors haven't landed one )

If the idea of a marquee player eventuates, he'll be the one for the Warriors.

Last edited:

Saint Anger

Juniors
Makes sense. He's going to be on top $$$

Our spine is solid for the coming years with Dugan, Widdop, Williams, King/Rein/Garvey.

Although I am interested to see if this "marquee signing" will be introduced.

Latest posts