What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the neighbours episode they wanted to BAN

Robster

Bench
ON home and way, nzders are up to the eposide when danny is found guilty. They'll soon get her out of jail i bet.

Robster

Bench
you'll be dissapointed halfy, they not gonna show the full monty on camera, maybe behind the wall so you can't see anything.

weasel

First Grade
I'm shocked and miffed that anyone prefers Home and Away over Neighbours. It's awful, just awful. I guess Neighbours is much more blokey. A girl wouldn't thrill to the misadventures of Toadie, Connor, Dr Karl and the like as much as me and Halfman and many other males would. Plus there's Carmella.

mullet

Juniors
f**k h&A is the worst soap. Talk about pathetic acting :twisted: the only downer for neighbours in the acting stakes is serena = shocking. This 12 year old is terrible but i must admit the storyline is tops

As fo h&A nothing is happening except for the same ol' same ol' love triangle :roll: and the stupid storyline of some blond 14 year old looking girl who had some wierd past, and doesnt know what anything is - its so a passion storyline.

As far as im concerned home and away sux

knights04

Bench
What happened to Conner? I saw in the ads on Thurs that he got caught in the sauna with the hot chick. Does the mafia guy cut his balls off or something? :shock:

weasel

First Grade
Nah the Mafia guy tied him up and kept him in his boot for a bit then threatened to chuck him in the river if he ever did it again then let him off. I can't see how Connor's ever gonna solve this, but I'm sure it'll be something wacky, neighbours-style.

Anonymous

Juniors
Damn straight, Disco. It wouldn't worry me if that was the last thing I hit. :lol:

As for Mondays episode, I was going to my mates 18th, but i guess he'll just have to wait :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
mullet said:
f**k h&A is the worst soap. Talk about pathetic acting :twisted: the only downer for neighbours in the acting stakes is serena = shocking. This 12 year old is terrible but i must admit the storyline is tops

As fo h&A nothing is happening except for the same ol' same ol' love triangle :roll: and the stupid storyline of some blond 14 year old looking girl who had some wierd past, and doesnt know what anything is - its so a passion storyline.

As far as im concerned home and away sux

:lol: :clap:

I'm with you, I think Home and Away is truly shocking.

Every episode seems to revolve around Danni and her latest "dilemma". A lot of people always seem to end up in hospital, and every few weeks there seems to be a natural disaster that hits the 'Bay.

And wasn't Rhys in a coma only a few weeks ago. From what I saw last night, he's completely fine now.

This show is turning more into the Bold and the Beautiful by the week...

As for Neighbours, well, at least I feel I can relate to it with more realsitic storylines. Just as long as that mafia chick stays on the show, I'll be cheering... =P~

Terminator

First Grade
I would like to go on Neighbors and H&A and play a psychopath who kills the entire casts of each show by bludgenoning them to death with a kipper.

Latest posts