What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new jersey

Scorpio30

Bench
That away one is crraaaaap! Looks like a white t-shirt with two stripes of black duct tape on it. Surely reverse colours would have been fine?! Could nobody think of a better option?!

Skinner

Coach
I like them....I like the soccer style. A bit more grey in the home jumper might
have been better.

Cheers

Martli

Coach
They look like thsoe rash tops that body borders wear instead of wet-suits.

Black one looks ok I guess.

How I long for the days of the canterbury rugby jersey. Atleast NPC still delivers.

dazza

Staff member
Martli said:
How I long for the days of the canterbury rugby jersey. Atleast NPC still delivers.

know what you mean, martli.

i got me old cotton naki jumper mate, can`t beat it.

cheers dazza

Humphrey

Juniors
There both sh*t IMO rash suit or cyclist top or the black one even looks a bit s & m BUT not a league jersey and yeah getting to much like the ABs

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I don't mind the home one, it looks pretty good despite losing the collar. The away jersey looks bloody awful.

dazza

Staff member
was talking to ruben wiki at the pools in panmure today, & he`s wrapped with the jerseys.

i said that i didn`t like the white one, too plain imo, he said the "white" jersey is actually grey, & the black one looks better in person.

i`ll wait to see what they look like at the canberra trial.

he also said the fan day is a week before the first trial, or the first comp game. couldn`t remember.

cheers dazza