What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new stadium - Skilled Park

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
curious said:
Nice to see they stole those photos without the credit to me, CWiz and the Titans Forum.

The properties on the photos still say my name

So dont worry Desert Qlder you didnt steal a thing
They're great pics mate, if the Titans get a few good wins in there at the start of the season then it'll turn into quite a fortress.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
curious said:
Nice to see they stole those photos without the credit to me, CWiz and the Titans Forum.

The properties on the photos still say my name

So dont worry Desert Qlder you didnt steal a thing

Oh well then, top shots! Cheers.

Had you posted them on LU already becasue they were certainly worth the effort?

Coaster

Bench
Desert Qlder said:
Oh well then, top shots! Cheers.

Had you posted them on LU already becasue they were certainly worth the effort?

I should have posted them here, i did in some other thread i think.

BTW, CWiz from the titans forum, took the photos, i just helped him out hosting them.

They are great photos, stadium looking awesome

Coaster

Bench
crouching_tiger said:
$44 for a trial game...

i agree that is steep.

I suppose you can always come down in price, but it is hard to go the other way, but gees they not missing out

DeeGan

Bench
$44 to attend a freaking trial is ridiculous - the Gold Coast Titans should be ashamed of themselves for asking the "average Joe" to lay that amount of money for a damn trial. I will write to the "establishment" to vent some anger.

I will defend my team on and off the field when warranted, I have done many times, though this is ridiculous.

Felicity91

Juniors
cant wait for this season just because of skilled park, gona be a lot better experience than carrara, grrr.

subsbligh35

Juniors
stadium looks good - real close to the action - kinda reminds me of Ballymore in terms of size.

$44 for the first game seems a bit rough - but also privilege of being at the first game at skilled park

Eelectrica

Referee
DeeGan said:
$44 to attend a freaking trial is ridiculous - the Gold Coast Titans should be ashamed of themselves for asking the "average Joe" to lay that amount of money for a damn trial. I will write to the "establishment" to vent some anger.

I will defend my team on and off the field when warranted, I have done many times, though this is ridiculous.

I'm going to the trial, but will be choosing a cheaper option.

I was planning on getting tickets for the best seats in the house, but it's hard to justify that kind of money for a trial game, more so when I'll be taking other people with me and I've got to justify it them as well.

Hope they the listen to you on your concerns for future years.

Peppers

Juniors
subsbligh35 said:
stadium looks good - real close to the action - kinda reminds me of Ballymore in terms of size.

$44 for the first game seems a bit rough - but also privilege of being at the first game at skilled park

It will be different than Ballymore because it will be full for most games.

Shorty

Staff member
That's a hot looking stadium right there,don't be too hard on Beave we're just envious.
Will be going there to see the Cows play Titans,can't wait the atmosphere will be way better then it's Carrara.