What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE NEW WOODEN SPOON FAVOURIES ARE..........................

t-ba

Post Whore
Slugs said:
T-ba the difference between you and us last year is we appear to be getting better and yuo appear to be geting worst as the season progresses.

We have got rid on Langmack and snared the number one CEO in the game and that can only be positive.

You guys have a glorified water boy as a Caoch who doesn't seem to be able to motivate his players. Geeze in the 1st half you were terrible. we were cutting you up all over the park.....what the hell is going on with your team ????

Can't argue much with that, the team has gone off the Rails the Last two weeks. One week we outmuscle a Full strength Penrith Pack while we're missing half of ours and the next the Eels are thrashing us.

The pieces will get picked up though. I assure you.

Slugs

CC_Eagle said:
Slugs you've got bragging rights for sure but even broken records get old! ;-)

Geeze I am sure that comment could not be directed at myself. We havn't had anything to brag about all year..........I mean we are excited about winning two on the trot yet there are teams who are on 5 or 6 in a row...now that is something to brag about

Come and see me in 5 weeks and if we have five on the trot then i will crank up the stereo and the record will be getting a real workout for all to hear ;-) ;-)

swoop

Juniors
Slugs said:
swoop said:
Don't count your chickens.....just yet Slugs.

Don't worry about counting the chickens(cannot stand the Rorters) ...............now counting the bunnies might be another matter :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW just taking advantage of our 5 minutes of glory...surely you cannot blame me for that !!!! ;-) ;-)

Can't blame you for that Slugs, go for it!

chileman

Coach
After that display against the Knights...we'll get our first wooden spoon unless someone can grab this guys by the scruff of the neck and ask them if they really know how to defend! :x

Slugs

chileman said:
After that display against the Knights...we'll get our first wooden spoon unless someone can grab this guys by the scruff of the neck and ask them if they really know how to defend! :x

Chile (out) Man

Welcome to the 50's Club :oops: :oops: :oops:

Did you take some of that $16-50 on offer about Manly taking the spoon this year...I told you it was a good bet

I reckon on present form it's a toss up between your Mob and the Warriers. I cannot see you improving unless you get ride of that imposter of a Coach..he hasn't got the skills to get the best out of his troops........I hear Lamemack is looking for a job ;-) ;-) ;-)

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Slugs said:
chileman said:

Chile (out) Man

Welcome to the 50's Club :oops: :oops: :oops:

Did you take some of that $16-50 on offer about Manly taking the spoon this year...I told you it was a good bet

I reckon on present form it's a toss up between your Mob and the Warriers. I cannot see you improving unless you get ride of that imposter of a Coach..he hasn't got the skills to get the best out of his troops........I hear Lamemack is looking for a job ;-) ;-) ;-)

Slugs, you forgot to add Souths into the equation.

You are only realisticly 1 point ahead of Manly and the Warriors....as you have had 2 byes.

So it may come down to the Manly v Souths clash at North Sydney Oval!

t-ba

Post Whore
Mayor_Quimby said:
Slugs, you forgot to add Souths into the equation.

You are only realisticly 1 point ahead of Manly and the Warriors....as you have had 2 byes.

So it may come down to the Manly v Souths clash at North Sydney Oval!

The Warriors Play Souths and the Rabbitohs play the Eagles in the final rounds. Barring some miraculous form reversal, the outcome of these two matches will most probably decide the Spoon.

Here's hoping we can jag a few wins outside of these

t-ba

Post Whore
It's very Possible. The Forward pack for the Dogs looks very undermanned. The Sooner King and Watmough start hitting their straps again the better off we'll be.

fatshark

Bench
Hey guys check the table and open up the history books cause the spoon is comin Brookies way! :clap: :clap:

Go The Dolphins

Juniors
fatshark said:
Hey guys check the table and open up the history books cause the spoon is comin Brookies way! :clap: :clap:
i find it hard to believe a sharks fan is bagging manly fans, while i like a lot of League people dont like manly atleast they have won comps, and mate how many times has ure team won grand finals.

wittyfan

Referee
Go The Dolphins said:
fatshark said:
i find it hard to believe a sharks fan is bagging manly fans, while i like a lot of League people dont like manly atleast they have won comps, and mate how many times has ure team won grand finals.

Pffft. At least Cronulla haven't virtually plagiarised their logo and colours from an NFL team. :p

Igor

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Pffft. At least Cronulla haven't virtually plagiarised their logo and colours from an NFL team.

wot??? Are you talking about the Philadelphia Eagles? For a start their colours are green and white....
helmet_eagles.gif

So by your reckoning the ACT "Brumbies" ripped of the Brisbane "Broncos"? Who was first the Newtown Jets or the Essendon Bombers?.... hmmmm??? What about the Miami Dolphins and the Cronulla Sharks? They both have fins.... and swim in the surf.... very sus if you ask me!

Piss weak sully :roll:

wittyfan

Referee
Gold Coast have very similar colours and logo to Miami. Have you seen and compared the two of them? Not to mention the Redcliffe Dolphins aren't happy with the use of the name Dolphins.

Igor

Juniors
I kinda agree sully, NRL teams with NFL names...
Broncos
Cowboys
Raiders
...last thing we need is the Dolphins.

Philadelphia establised 1933, Manly 1948, I'm pretty sure Manly wenen't copying Philly back then. :D