What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE NEXT FIVE GAMES THREAD - 2020

Tiger Shark

Bench
Dugan, Ramien, Moylan and Fifita all due to return next week too.. they all straight back in or hold em back a week? ALL are f**ken hamstrings!

I think Fifita is another week or so if Morris presser is anything to go by. Based on his comments and reading between the lines I picked up

Dugan and Ramien - v good chance. Doesn't hurt we have a 9 day turn around
Moylan - Quite possible but seems like the week after
Fifita - Didn't seem confident, probably week after.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think Fifita is another week or so if Morris presser is anything to go by. Based on his comments and reading between the lines I picked up

Dugan and Ramien - v good chance. Doesn't hurt we have a 9 day turn around
Moylan - Quite possible but seems like the week after
Fifita - Didn't seem confident, probably week after.

Apparently had some surgery on a finger. Fingerstring injury?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'd use Moylan if fit in the Tracey role this week. I want to ease him back as we can't afford to lose him for another 4 - 6 weeks

Disagree. It's a chronic hammie. Can go at training, in warm up, tripping on a bush at Macca's or even standing up too fast from the bog.

Just play him out and if he isn't at the point where he can play it out, he probably needs more time off.

bluefox1968

Juniors
My predictions:

15. Panthers (L)
16. Cowboys (W)
17. Knights (W)
18. Warriors (W)
19. Roosters (W)

Then:

20. Raiders (L)

carinashark

First Grade
15. Panthers (L) playing with structure
16. Cowboys (W)
17. Knights (W)(L) playing nothing to lose football.
18. Warriors (W)
19. Roosters (W)(L) will have their champions back

Then:

20. Raiders (L)

ghoti

Bench
Final four games! Warriors pushing for 8th and our guys needing the attitude of pushing for the Top 4 rather than staying in the 8 like last couple of seasons... it's all totally in our hands too with next four games:

Knights @ Away
Warriors @ Home
Roosters @ Away
Canberra @ Home

All those teams are bunched around us on the ladder and with how motivated the Warriors are I think they'll win at least two of the final four, so our lead is thin considering the tough games against Roosters and Canberra.

I dunno how we go from here but Knights were shite, so that's a must win...Warriors a must win to stop their run and then if we think we're the real deal, the Roosters/Raiders game can push us to the middle of the eight

I'm not as fluffy as I was a month ago but still fluffin...

ghoti

Bench
We are still pretenders.

Agreeeeed...but we haven't been full strength against a good side yet. With everyone on the park we can beat everyone but Penrith and Melbourne imo... Roosters are beatable but much better than us, Parra, Souths, Knights are pretending as well as we are... Canberra's my dark horse for the premiership. They can play shit and win which is what the Storm & Roosters have been doin. I reckon if things go our way we can pretend all the way to the final four

(Edit: I ALSO think that we have it in us to lose the last three games and drop out of the eight DONT WORRY)

Eion

First Grade
We’ve only got to win 1 game to make the 8. Then we are a small chance of winning week 1 of the finals, and 0 chance of winning any past week 1. Yay.

Still... better than being a broncos, titans, dogs, warriors, tigers, cowboys, dragons, manly fan.

Big Bloke

Juniors
The script has already been written folks:

Act 1 Scene 1
Win at least one out of the last four games

Act 1 Scene 2
Limp into the semis in 8th spot on 20 points

Intermission

Act 2 Scene 1

Play Canberra in Canberra Week one of the finals and leave as the losers.

Act 2 Scene 2
Get rid of Moylan and prepare for 2021.

THE END

Quigs

Immortal
(end of year) - OUR MOB ... are not capable of stringing 2 or 3 good games together, let alone 4 top shelf standard games.

Plodders gonna plod.

Card Shark

Immortal
Probably the harsh reality Mr Quigs but I think we can / will get better with all hands on deck...

Weaponhead

Coach
Making round 2 of the semis would be a very good result with this squad given the cap penalty and losing 2 quality centres.

This squad is 2 quality players away from competing with the top 4.

Latest posts