What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE NEXT FIVE GAMES THREAD - 2020

Quigs

Immortal
Christmas in July.

Please Santa all I want for 2020 is to beat the Stinking Stains and then the Donkeys.

I know we are not going to punch too many holes at the big end of the season so just do it this next fortnight.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Away vs Proncos
Home vs Eels
Home vs Tits
Away vs Panfers
Home vs Cowboys

If we win 3 of those I’d be happy. I’m just afraid we’ll be the ones to play the Proncos back into form

Realistically we’re only a win and a bit of for and against out of the top 4. We have the talent, just need to stop falling asleep for periods of the game.

-f**k Goodwin off
-Put chad on notice - he seems to play better after he’s had a shit game
-Make Williams & Rudolph carry a soaped up ball with them 24/7
-Give Katoa a masterclass on defence and not rushing in

do all this and we could actually have a chance this year

Griffoshark66

First Grade
We have the best number 6 in the game right now. And aside from Tupou and BMoz, I wouldn't trade our wingers for any other team. We are playing exciting footy. Tighten up the D, and who knows? We can cut teams up at will, just need to stop them.

Special K

Coach
I think we go 2 and 3 in our next 5. Broncos will do us as will those above us.

This is a 4 team comp and we are nowhere near the top 4. I’d have the Raiders and Knights above us also until we fix our D.

Card Shark

Immortal
13. Eels - H
14. Titans - H
15. Panthers - A
16. Cowboys - H
17. Knights - A (I’ll be there, Covid pending)

13. Eels - H
14. Titans - H
15. Panthers - A
16. Cowboys - H

Eels game is the key here.
We have had the wood on them in recent times but they have beefed up in the forwards and that’s how we’ve beaten them up in the past. Playing them away from BankWest is a plus as they seem to lose a leg playing away from there.

Tits and Cows at home I’m confident in beating.

Panthers is an L I’m afraid. They are just too good at the moment.

Knights is a month away who knows what team they’ll have by then and what we’ll have. But not a game that should have us shaking in our boots.

3/5 would be a pass but can we pull off a 4/5 that is the question.

Craigshark

First Grade
Penrith are good but far out they get lucky with the set restarts at good times, Manly were never in it last night just like their game against us

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
13. Eels - H
14. Titans - H
15. Panthers - A
16. Cowboys - H

Cant see us beating Parramatta or Penrith but the rest I reckon we will win. This team has pleasantly surprised all of us this season and even dropping a couple games in the next five wouldn’t upset me too much; those two are premiership heavyweights

ghoti

Bench
Parra are very beatable, depends who we have on the park...hard with a Jets side but Dogs should have won today.

Penrith with our top squad we can challenge, but gotta expect a loss. Titans and Cowboys are no longer easybeats either..

Lookin at everyone around us it really feels like we'll either slip outta the 8 or make the Top 4

ghoti

Bench
Dugan, Ramien, Moylan and Fifita all due to return next week too.. they all straight back in or hold em back a week? ALL are f**ken hamstrings!