What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Not Knights Finals Thread

With us being no hope, who do you think will make it and who will you follow?

I was born in Cronulla (left at 4) so figure that's who I'll follow. I know very little about them.

Jono078

Referee
I'll have a go at ranking who I'd most like to see win it to least:

1. Eels
2. Cowboys
3. Sharks
4. Panthers
5. Roosters
6. Broncos
7. Rabbitohs
8. Raiders
9. Sea Eagles
10. Storm

perverse

Referee
I hope they hold a magic round style first week of the finals, and that the earth opens up beneath the stadium and swallows the lot of em.

Short of that, cowboys I spose.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Like the Panthers, be happy Cowboys or Sharks, (they are looking fantastic).

But the title of this thread really has the potential of being the most-replied ever.

Apey

Staff member
I usually go for Storm (I know) but they look done this year.

I like Sharks. I don't like the Cowboys that much but I'd rather them win it than say Broncos or Panthers.

macavity

Referee
Anyone but Storm, Easts, Souffs, Manly or Broncos. Absolutely loathe them all.

Would like to see the Raiders to get up. Or Cowboys.

It's gunna be Penrith unless they epically shit the bed.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
If Penrith don’t win this year it’ll be probably the biggest choke in Rugby League history. They are playing most games in second or third gear and winning comfortably. I’m torn between hating them and applauding what they’ve achieved. It’s extraordinary what they have done since Ivan Cleary came back. It just shows what good management and long term planning does.

Zoidberg

First Grade
If Penrith don’t win this year it’ll be probably the biggest choke in Rugby League history. They are playing most games in second or third gear and winning comfortably. I’m torn between hating them and applauding what they’ve achieved. It’s extraordinary what they have done since Ivan Cleary came back. It just shows what good management and long term planning does.
I would applaud them if their team wasn’t full of so many show boaters.

Talented...but also the most unlikeable team both individually and team on-field culture as a whole in recent memory. Cringey, arrogant, childish etc. Bad look for the game imo... but oh boy, they're about 3 levels ahead of anyone else skill and talent wise.