What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Novocastrian FOOTY SHOW RORT

antonius

Coach
Garden Fairy, is your boyfriend "Big Tim"? By the way do you know what's happened to Parki, and Big Tim? haven't seen either on here for quite a while now.

Risa

Bench
Off the topic again, I think forum's like these are great for meeting people. Honestly, before I started coming to the now former Knights site, I had never been to Marathon (as it was back then). Emma & Skye dragged me up there and I'm so thankful, because as well as that I've met two wonderful people in them both.

I've met a few people in my time here and every one of them has been so nice.

garden fairy

Juniors
Garden Fairy, is your boyfriend "Big Tim"? By the way do you know what's happened to Parki, and Big Tim? haven't seen either on here for quite a while now.

Yep, thats him. He is pretty busy at the moment, and his net connection no longer works. He gets on every-so-often to have a look when he's down here, but other than that, he doesn't really post. Parki, on the other hand, is still around, alive and kicking. I think he's a bit busy with TAFE and stuff, and his computer blew up, so I don't think he has much time to post anymore. I'll let them both know you're looking for them. I might get Tim on here on Friday.

I've met a few people in my time here and every one of them has been so nice.
Marissa, no one's been as good as us though! :p

Parki

Bench
Where oh where have I been? The answers will be forthcoming children

First off, my computer blew up.... I came back from the Parramatta game which was what four billion years ago, to discover that my computer had officially decided that it wasn't going to run windows 98 anymore, and had decided to revert to TWO colours....... black and white...... we reinstalled windows 98 and found the modem wouldnt work, then the video card wouldnt read, blah blah....

after a week or so, we decided to install windows xp on 64 meg of ram..... not a good idea but it ran, for a while... till my housemate and his friend threw bourbon and coke all over the keyboard and put paid to that idea.....

basically im not on here much these days because i dont have a computer... im working my arse off at football training to get into shape so i can start a career in the RAAF as a systems communications officer, as well as trying not to fail an accounting course at TAFE 5 days a week

If any of you guys want to meet us, me and Tim have season tickets in the eastern concourse..... youll find us in bay 9 row g seats 5 and 6 screaming our heads off much to the frustration of the ANALLY RETENTIVE people that sit behind us.... but we have 10 more games to piss them off....

ill still try and post here, but like i said i guess i just decided to try and get something done with my life, and thats why im not on here much these days

Kaz

junior
Parki said:
If any of you guys want to meet us, me and Tim have season tickets in the eastern concourse..... youll find us in bay 9 row g seats 5 and 6 screaming our heads off much to the frustration of the ANALLY RETENTIVE people that sit behind us.... but we have 10 more games to piss them off.

I'm just waiting for my firearms to arrive. :lol:

Be Afraid, be very AFRAID. :D