What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the number one hit forum for world rl

Woods99

Juniors
winnyason said:
reputation is a big thing on the internet, my friend you must think i have a short memory, the league bashing you do on rugby planet? come on get real,
and hmm i wonder who woods 99 is maybe warnabal YOU ARE HERE FOR ONE REASON TO HATE LEAGUE.
you say league would prefer to see union fail rather than be successful, you would not understand, here where i am from in australia there is a big divide and it even stems to classes, while look at what union done in france when league was mainstream. union & the french govenrment should but won't pay compensation, or the antics in russia you cannot tell me the irb had nothing to do with it, or how about the recent story out of fiji, south africa in the 60's, why the game was not established in singapore all from the paranoid rugby union people. SO GET REAL GO EAGLES SHOW US YOUR TRUE COLOURS.

Winny,

Yes, it's true, I am Wamberal on Planet Rugby. I would have preferred to use the name Woods, but it was already taken. No mystery.

I do not hate league. I do not like some of the off-field behaviour associated with the game, and there are some other aspects of it that I criticise, as I criticise issues about rugby union from time to time.
I enjoy debating some of the issues about both games.

If your game is strong enough, it can stand some different opinions, can't it?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Woods99 said:
Winny,

Yes, it's true, I am Wamberal on Planet Rugby. I would have preferred to use the name Woods, but it was already taken. No mystery.

I do not hate league. I do not like some of the off-field behaviour associated with the game, and there are some other aspects of it that I criticise, as I criticise issues about rugby union from time to time.
I enjoy debating some of the issues about both games.

If your game is strong enough, it can stand some different opinions, can't it?

Hahahahaha, bullsh*t.:cool:

Der Kaiser

Juniors
Go Eagles is OK and everybody is allowed to express opinions. So he prefers Union-I personally have no problem with that and hope he enjoys posting on here as long as he doesnt troll too much

Latest posts