What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

socksie

Juniors
is it because i am female or does anyone else not see the appeal in anna?

summer's looked really bad the last couple of episodes too

mmm.... seth

tUp

----
she has
personality
intelligence
looks
a hint of attitude.

it doesnt get much better 8)

ucantseeme

Juniors
The preview for next weeks ep has Ryan and Luke hanging together at Luke's house and his dads work, hangon?

They punch each other in the face every episode, ryan stole lukes girl, i mean WTF.

p.s. Seth should go with Summer, he dreamed about her for 10 years, why pass up the opportunity for someone you just met?

tUp

----
The preview for next weeks ep has Ryan and Luke hanging together at Luke's house and his dads work, hangon?

They punch each other in the face every episode, ryan stole lukes girl, i mean WTF.

I think they are doing a school project of some description.

YAY.

Cant wait to see anna again. I hope we get to see more of her than the jocks dad making out with another guy.. That kind of thing makes me feel queezy.

tUp

----
i just watched a recap of the first seven episodes on th oc website. its crazy, you dont realise how much everything has changed.