What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

budz

Juniors
I actually havent seen a single episode due to other commitments on every tuesday night. But i know tons of people that love it. And today i found the whole of the first season on the network at uni which was able to download. A whole 7Gb of it. Great quality too. I might be able to finally get into it.

huntress_555

Juniors
I love the OC! :D the very last episode of season one made me cry tho :( I've seen the first season already, except I still watch it tuesdays because I love it ! Some things annoy me though, some of the lines are just cheesy, some storylines are just typical, and some storylines drag on, but its still addictive funny enough.

Booyah

Bench
Not happy Jan. Now it's gonna clash with CSI Miami!

Godammit!!

And of course, it has to happen the week my VCR is being a piece of shite. #-o

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not the best episode in recent memory, I really couldn't get into it. Felt bad for Eddy though. Poor guy. Was sad to see Anna go, but I have a suspicion her character may be resurrected at a later date.

Anyone know how many episodes remain before the season's over?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
God damn Teresa is fine..

I was gutted when Anna left but Teresa makes a nice replacement. Gotta feel for Eddy...She's hot, but a hot bitch.

CWB I think there's 6 to go.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yep definatly 6 to go CBDoubleYa

i liked tonights ep. had a good fight scene, anna leaving was sad but not over the top, sandy and grandpa is gettin into a stouch, teresa looking fine... eddy gettin f**ked over... poor bloke! and Jimmy is cluey on Luke and Marissa's mum! and IT HAD IT ALL!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I checked, and we won't be seeing Anna again this season. That was kind of obvious, but I needed it confirmed. Samaire's last show was tonight's entitled 'The Goodbye Girl'.

What time is the show next week? I hear it's moved again?

les norton

First Grade
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30, next week.
:D

Get funnier than paris hilton!! - The show slipped slightly in my mind when i saw that.

Sir Biffo

Bench
We got the 2nd series episode one here at uni 2 days ago ... looks like its going to be a cracker when it comes out on Australian TV in 3 years time :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've got to see, I really enjoyed parts of tonight's episode.

Good
- Paris Hilton's cameo wasn't overplayed. It was short, and didn't control the episode. A lot of TV shows should learn from that.
- The little twists like seeing Hayley at the strip club
- Marissa didn't annoy me for once!
- Loved the ending, although I can't say it was unexpected

Bad
- The Seth/Summer jealousy thing is getting a little old. I realise she's gorgeous, but enough with it being an issue every week.
- Not enough of Sandy's wit. Seth's too, for that matter

Can't wait for tomorrow night though! :D

Latest posts