What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

Risa

Bench
Marissa's fringe = so totally wrong. What the bloody hell were they thinking lol.

Great ep last night, one of the better ones!

warren

Juniors
I am completely disgusted with luke and marrisas mum thing, that is just soo wrong. and how funny was it when summer told seth that he wsnt the only virgin in the room and he goes 'was there somebody watching, like filming us?'

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Stranger said:
I am completely disgusted with luke and marrisas mum thing, that is just soo wrong

Soo wrong yet .... soooo cool 8) . Cant wait to see Marissa's reaction :lol:

I hope she commits suicide with Oliver...Faaaaark she's annoying.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not a bad episode, although the Ryan/Marissa thing is still boring the everliving shit out of me. Teresa.... now there's something I'd like to see more of. Damn, she's fine.

Still loving the Seth/Summer/Anna love triangle. Am I the only one suddenly seeing more appeal in Anna now that she's the elusive one?

B-dos

Referee
Does anyone else HATE this show. Im forced to watch the thing because me female flatmate likes it. I cant stand the crap. It worries me about the people who actually get into this show. Unless your 13 yrs old, id suggest somthing else.

astrogirl

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Still loving the Seth/Summer/Anna love triangle. Am I the only one suddenly seeing more appeal in Anna now that she's the elusive one?
It was so obvious that they were trying to make the Seth/Anna relationship really annoying! What was with the dressing alike thing?!? :shock:

I missed last night's show :(

Latest posts