What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

tUp

----
I think the OC is the best show on TV.
IT is one of my favourite shows of all time, I would rate it along side ED (the bowling alley lawer) Scrubs would also be up there.
I cant get enough american TV

tUp

----
I never watched Dawsons creek, but my good friend informed me that the OC is the new Dawsons creek.

yeah as el coconuto pointed out.

Me and raider figured out all their names.. Arent we champs?

Awesome show, cant wait for it tonight :lol:

Im addicted :(

tUp

----
me 2, couldnt figure out y channel 9 dropped it. im lovin readin this other thread.

El Coconuto

Bench
No shame in being addicted CH! Although I should disclaim here that I most certainly am not addicted (yet) to the show everyone! It's more your modern day Beverly Hills 90210 with more babes and less males... :twisted:

tUp

----
u r so addicted El Coconuto!! from the other thread:
The O.C. is awesome! I'm addicted as well. My goodness who needs reality television anymore? Meh!

Forum Idiot

Bench
yeah the OC is the farkin bomb fo shizzle! ive ben waiting since last tuesday for the new episode dammit! cant wait for tonight. if i was gay id chose seth over ryan fo shizzle. seth is hot.