What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

tUp

----
summer is obviously the hottest chick on the show, and i think 2nd would b that chick that luke cheated on marissa with

Alba

Coach
Summer is everything in a girl that i hate .. shes the one with the black hair right? the one that is a money sniffin lil hoe that lets a guy go that obviously cares about her deeply to remember the poem she wrote in like 3rd grade ... (ive only watched one ep!)

Alba

Coach
yeah she may be hot but i hate girls who chase money like that they make me so :evil:

tUp

----
Your missing the point, she may be a gold digger, she may be a hoe...it really doesnt matter as she is uber hot.

half

Coach
oc stands for overrated crap! hahaha i'm the funniest dude ever. seriously, i'll stop annoying you all... now

Risa

Bench
I love the show. My sister recommended I watch it because I loved Dawsons Creek. I think this show's even better than Dawsons!

Omg how cool was tonights episode.. Made me feel so warm inside..

Happy endings rule..

What about seth, what a chick magnet he is turning out to be!

Dani

Immortal
seriously, if you dont watch it, there is nothing to talk about at school tomorrow

wow i have no life :cry:

tUp

----
what an episode, man im still buzzing. i hate marrisas mum, how hot is that chick sandy works with.

i wish it was more than once a week, im counting down the days!

Forum Idiot

Bench
ive never loved a tv show so much. i didnt predict that summer would become nice. i wish i was seth's dad. he is the coolest dude in the world and bonny "big tits" summerville wants a piece of his arse fo sho.

Alba

Coach
Hulka said:
Tb don't get pissed because I rate her and not you

*in a pleading sarcastic voice*

"Please Hulka dont go for Summer she will take your piggy bank and run off when I will help contribute to it for you .... please i want you, i need you, oh baby, oh baby"