What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The office is the funniest show of all time....

Moffo

Referee
British comedy, pure solid gold, every minute of it

They only produced about 12 shows and a christmas special, but for anyone who is a fan of british humour, you must watch this. The first few episodes are a bit slow, but after that, its briliant!

Gareth and David Brent :lol:

budz

Juniors
Yes it is absolutely awesome. My mate (karmichael hunt in the pic thread) has the first 2 seasons on DVD and we love them. Moffo, Im hoping you were inspired to make this thread after seeing my lovely pic of the brent pose when his photo was being taken.

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah a great show. i dont know if its been on free to air, if it was i missed it (damn!!) it'd probably be on abc some day.

hahaha, awesome comedy value in this show, thats for sure!

Moffo

Referee
Its been on UK TV in the past

Yeh Budz, it did click to make a thread after seeing that. Its simply brilliant!

Its hard to have a favourite moment, but Brent singing to his staff is right up there

choc_soldier

Coach
It was on the ABC last year, on Tuesday nights I think. They will probably show it again soon...

I love it - got the first series on video.

nibbs

Bench
word. although i think south park is just as funny. i like the 5th episode of the 2nd series where they have a comic relief day. i laughed lots on that occasion

budz

Juniors
Moffo said:
Its been on UK TV in the past

Yeh Budz, it did click to make a thread after seeing that. Its simply brilliant!

Its hard to have a favourite moment, but Brent singing to his staff is right up there
:lol: :lol: Yeah, thats a good moment. Was that when he tells them that he used to be in a band?

Anonymous

Juniors
My favourite was when he did that seminar thing and started dancing to "Simply the Best" (I think?) at the end. I only started watching the show a few episodes from the end though, which was a shame.

xXSANDYXx

Bench
omg that dance david brent did was sooooooooo funny!!! omg that show is class, i watched a few episodes but i missed most of them and i gotta catch them again, i think my dad and bro got the dvd or summut

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
I got some free love on the free love freeway, the love is free and the freeway is long..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

24 carat gold, the whole thing. Keith is a brilliant character, the big fat guy with glasses and a beard. Apparently the creators don't know if he is acting the weird way he speaks or if he actually does speak like that :lol: :lol:

xXSANDYXx

Bench
he was on mtv the last year presenting the news or summut, he spoke like that then.
Gareth (mackenzie crook) the one with the scary eyes was in pirates of the carribean as Ragetti 8)