What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official 2008 NFL Draft Thread

For those without fox, i will be doing live updates here from 5am, thats if im not passed out by then, since i also plan on going out tonight haha. so ill probably be drunk while doing it. so to start things off

1. Miami Dolphins | Jake Long, OT- Michigan
2. St Louis Rams | Chris Long, DE- Virginia
3. Atlanta Falcons | Matt Ryan, QB- Boston College
4. Oakland Raiders | Darren McFadden, RB- Arkansas
5. Kansas City Chiefs | Glenn Dorsey, DT- LSU
6. New York Jets | Vernon Gholston, DE- Ohio State
7. New Orleans Saints | Sedrick Ellis, DT- USC
8. Jacksonville Jaguars | Derrick Harvey, DE- Florida
9. Cincinnatti Bengals | Keith Rivers, LB- USC
10. New England Patriots | Jerod Mayo, LB- Tennessee
11. Buffalo Bills | Leodis McKelvin, CB- Troy

ok just got home and im a little smashed lol. im pumped as for the draft tho. one of the better draft classes imo.

Roger Goodell confirms Jake Long as the number 1 pick, more picks to come! The St Louis Rams are now On the Clock!

with the 2nd pick of the draft the St Louis Rams select Chris Long, Defensive End out of Virginia.....Atlanta Falcons are now on the clock

with the 3rd pick, the Atlanta Falcons select Matt Ryan, Quarterback out of Boston College.......Oakland Raiders on the clock!

with the 4th pick, The Oakland Raiders select Darren McFadden, RB out of Arkansas ......Kansas City Chiefs now on the clock

(f**king sh*t pick....we now have 5 running backs that could be starters. as great a player as mcfadden is, but now we have a way too stacked rb position and our run defense problems remain)

eastsrule

Bench
dorsey is a freak, and a good fit for the raiders.

and they pass on him.

that is why the raiders aren't going anywhere fast.

eastsrule

Bench
the jets pick now.

if they pick anyone but vernon gholston i'll be surprised.

but absolutely ecstatic cos then we can get him!!