What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Hegs-watch thread

:lol:

I'm not replying any more. This thread is obviously a piss take on behalf of Dave & AM. I've got nothing against Hegs & hope he goes OK at the Cowboys, but some of the rot on here is so outlandish that the people writing it have to be doing it for a laugh.

I admit it. You got me.

Yeah, best to leave this thread alone. If you didn't know anything about League and stumbled in here, you'd think that Hegs was the greatest player ever to pull on a boot. Sadly, you and I and the vast majority of Rugby League fans in the world no that this is no-where near the case. I think Dave and AM are having a bit of a laugh. At least, thats what I'm hoping. It is the off season after all so these guys are entitled to a bit of hilarity. As long as the Hegs love in is finished by round 1 then I'm prepared to let them go.

Dave Q

Coach
I understand that he arrives today.

I wonder who they will get to meet him off the plane?

Probably Manese being a familiar face.

Thats best for him psychologically speaking I suppose.

Of course they should be meeting at ultimo or zetland.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yes Dave, indeed. Shannon, being a NQ native, would need a former Bears team mate to meet him at the airport for psychological, settling in reasons.

FMD! I said I wouldn't reply again, but this just too much.

African Monkey

First Grade
I understand that he arrives today.

I wonder who they will get to meet him off the plane?

Probably Manese being a familiar face.

Thats best for him psychologically speaking I suppose.

Of course they should be meeting at ultimo or zetland.
Well his millions of fans will be there to give him a big welcome which is nothing more than he deserves.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
DKoR you are so right the only thing is Dave & AM should have gone with him then it would be good riddance to 3 not one:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, best to leave this thread alone. If you didn't know anything about League and stumbled in here, you'd think that Hegs was the greatest player ever to pull on a boot. Sadly, you and I and the vast majority of Rugby League fans in the world no that this is no-where near the case. I think Dave and AM are having a bit of a laugh. At least, thats what I'm hoping. It is the off season after all so these guys are entitled to a bit of hilarity. As long as the Hegs love in is finished by round 1 then I'm prepared to let them go.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
AM - He couldn't lead Souths to their 21st so how is he going to lead that rabble to their 1st. He may have a chance of leading the Townsville under sixers to something I do not know what maybe to Macca's thats about all.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Unlike you, I have faith in Hegs.

African Monkey

First Grade
AM - He couldn't lead Souths to their 21st so how is he going to lead that rabble to their 1st. He may have a chance of leading the Townsville under sixers to something I do not know what maybe to Macca's thats about all.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Well if we tried him at five-eighth or centre which are his 2 preferred positions, then we might have had a chance at premiership#21.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
AM if you follow Souths you will remember going back a couple of seasons the log was given a few games as centre & failed, as usual:lol::lol::lol:
Well if we tried him at five-eighth or centre which are his 2 preferred positions, then we might have had a chance at premiership#21.

African Monkey

First Grade
AM if you follow Souths you will remember going back a couple of seasons the log was given a few games as centre & failed, as usual:lol::lol::lol:
I do follow Souths and he was never really given much of a go in the centres. He was out of position on the wing most of the time but instead of complaining, he tried his best for the clubs sake.

African Monkey

First Grade
I'd give him 7.5/10 for his performances on the wing. We should have tried him at five-eigth in 2006 but as usual, Hegs had to play on the wing because other people weren't up to it.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
AM you could have played my Grandmother on the wing & she would have done a better job than Hegs & she's dead!:lol::lol::lol:
I'd give him 7.5/10 for his performances on the wing. We should have tried him at five-eigth in 2006 but as usual, Hegs had to play on the wing because other people weren't up to it.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors

*7.5/100

you kinda made it looks like he was good for a second there

monkey1

Juniors
Hegs was and still is a great player when played in his preferred position.

Hegs fav positions- passed out after getting pissed

reserve grade - cutting oranges

celebrating with the oposition after letting in another try by running out of the line:crazy:

In local league getting beaten up by children

Latest posts