What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Indie-rock thread.

half

Coach
i think we can all agree that not listening to either is cooler

well tbh we probably can't agree on that and that imo is the essential problem here

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
supersaint said:
If any of you guys get chance to watch The Arcade Fire live then get it done, one of the best upcoming bands and their Album Funeral is out now.

If you like the Album they are twice as good live they blew me away when I watched them.

Thanks. I am the world's biggest Arcade Fire fan. :)

half

Coach
i love dissing music, especially music other people who think they are music experts but are not really hold so dearly close to their hearts

supersaint

Juniors
half said:
they have 2 good songs yet some carry on like they have 10 good albums

They are an up and coming band and earning rave reviews from fellow musicians like U2 and David Bowie, so as far as being over rated goes being rated by them two people is a good start.

Like I say a hell of a lot better live.

c_eagle

Juniors
supersaint said:
They are an up and coming band and earning rave reviews from fellow musicians like U2 and David Bowie, so as far as being over rated goes being rated by them two people is a good start.

Like I say a hell of a lot better live.
Lol, what a great way to ruin a band's indie cred.

Btw, I have no animosity towards Arcade Fire, I'd probably go see them if they came out here but I hardly think Funeral was the album of 04 either.

half

Coach
that's not the case at all

truth is they are a 2 song band. if they make a good 3rd song i will listen to that as well

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
I'll take a stab and say Laika and Rebellion...

Funeral, their EP and early demos are awesome. So very very brilliant.

Latest posts