What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Indie-rock thread.

half

Coach
that is an equation, not a score ffs

tbh wouldn't surprise me if chriswalkerbush and parra panther love zwan

Slappy

Juniors
smashing pumpkins were a bunch of pretenders but they did put out some decent singles!!
corgan is a goose! a nasal sounding goose!

Zwan have nothing!

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Slappy said:
smashing pumpkins were a bunch of pretenders but they did put out some decent singles!!
corgan is a goose! a nasal sounding goose!

Zwan have nothing!
Yes. :roll:

Alex28

Coach
just to confirm:

Arcade Fire prior to 'Funeral' - blows
Arcade Fire upon release of 'Funeral' - outstanding

The EP sucks - seriously.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
I like the EP. No Cars Go, Old Flame, Headlights Look Like Diamonds, Woodland National Anthem, all quality.

Have you heard Accidents, Alex?

Alex28

Coach
i'm mates with the guy who runs 'Us Kids Know" (www.arcadefire.net) and even he admits that the early stuff is pretty poor...so he has given me copies of most of their stuff...however i dont think i've heard 'Accidents'.

Don't get me wrong - Funeral is an outstanding album - by far the best album of 2004. Their early stuff is not that flash tho...

Alex28

Coach
nah...just read every so often...kyle's sorta indicated we'll get an early-to-mid next year tour :)

supersaint

Juniors
Alex28 said:
i'm mates with the guy who runs 'Us Kids Know" (www.arcadefire.net) and even he admits that the early stuff is pretty poor...so he has given me copies of most of their stuff...however i dont think i've heard 'Accidents'.

Don't get me wrong - Funeral is an outstanding album - by far the best album of 2004. Their early stuff is not that flash tho...

Totally agree with that mate, they are superb live as well get them seen.

Latest posts