What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Indie-rock thread.

Panthers_God

Juniors
What do you guys think of TV On The Radio??

Personally I havent listened to their new album but I dont mind Desperate Youth, Bloodthirsty Babes. There's alot of hype around the new album can anybody whos heard it fill me in?

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Wow! Let's get talking in here again.

I am seeing my girlfiriend, Sarah Blasko on the 24th at @Newtown, and Modest Mouse early 06.

julian87

Juniors
Sarah Blasko is my gf mate.

I'm seeing her on the Thursday, don't know what date that is.
And i will be catching Die! Die! Die!'s side show in December.

c_eagle

Juniors
How awesome is the new Blasko album? Her first one was pretty meh imo.

I might go on the 22nd or 23rd, even though @Newtown is a crappy ass venue. She loves it there though, I think she's played there 10 times in the last 18 months.

Godz Illa

Coach
On the upside, the new album by former skating demigod Tommy Guerrero 'From The Soil To The Soul' is saturated with jazz-folky downtempo funkafied summery goodness. New label too, Bay Area hip hop stable Quannum Projects. Yet to be ejected from the player.

c_eagle

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
On the upside, the new album by former skating demigod Tommy Guerrero 'From The Soil To The Soul' is saturated with jazz-folky downtempo funkafied summery goodness. New label too, Bay Area hip hop stable Quannum Projects. Yet to be ejected from the player.

Have you heard the new Hold Steady album dude? If so, what do you make of it?

Godz Illa

Coach
Don't have it yet, havent seen it at JB's. If you recall I got Separation Sunday about 6 months late, could be on the same track with the new one.

Latest posts